[Suggestion] Ammo Pack

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zaros, May 21, 2022.

1. Zaros

Enemy ammo pack(s) should remove rounds from the opposing infantry. If it's heat based weapon, then the enemy's ammo pack will cause the weapon to heat up without them firing their weapon. Oh, it'll eat up rounds on the reserve? Or both?

*Side note: Bring back 2nd spitty for the engi only.*
  2. brutes359

How on earth would that make any sense? I would much rather have the engineer be able to place an automated repair turret that replaces the spitfire. Put it down alongside an ammo pack and voila, you have an unmanned MAX suit repair and rearming station.
    • Up x 1
  3. Zaros

Hmm, I should've given an example since you're probably assuming the worst; Per tick, it'll remove X round on the active and/or reserve (this hasn't been decided, just giving an example, meaning, it's not set to stone) on the weapon that is out and/or every weapon equipped on that character's session. This, could easily be negated by simply destroying the enemy's ammo pack.

Now, you say that this doesn't make any sense because...? You have to say why it doesn't make any sense from your perspective, give constructive feedback on this "idea" of mine by stating it's bad because X, Y, and Z. Lastly, the 'idea" you've suggested has nothing to do with this post, also, that "idea" seems broken. What about armor? What about repair nades? What about the NS-66 Punisher's Adaptive Class Underbarrel as Engineer? What about the Max's Auto Repair System under Suit or the Emergency Repair under Ability? What about the Implant called Berserker? You need to take into account these other aspects before you give such a "suggestion" that has nothing to do with the topic of this post: Ammo Pack.
  4. OneShadowWarrior

I never even understood how opposing factions could get ammo from enemy packs either.
  5. Demigan

Its an NS ammo pack. You just connect to it, tell the pack what it needs to generate, it generates it. Imagine it like how we hack points, only instead of the control node of an entire base along with its servers you hack a teeny tiny nanite factory and tell it what to do.