g15 error still not resolved?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by 1nco, Apr 3, 2022.

1. 1nco

And yet again here we are, unable to connect with this G15 error, will this actually ever be fixed?
    • Up x 2
  2. BoomBoom4You

I’m also having this.
    • Up x 2
  3. RCEME

JEEEEZZZ! i am tired of this, one moment you can play...stop working in a blink of an eye
  4. StephBlu

As am I. Please resolve this issue DayBreak. Especially on double xp weekend!
  5. Amodin

Nah, they don't work weekends apparently. Not even a NOC monitoring this garbage, I guess. Meh...

It gave me the opportunity to at least uninstall this horrid nightmare - it finally gave me another reason. Nothing gets fixed, exploiting rampant with no cares in the world (literally) and, well... never mind now I am on a tangent.

Hope you can fix your mess.
  6. Scatterblak

Same here. It's been running flawlessly for a couple of years - now, can't connect, lag is epic, and of course there are more and more cheaters and botters every day.

I'd fire my guys if they shipped anything this buggy. :(
  7. Scatterblak

Ok, I found a way to fix it, at least for me. Do this:
    1. Go into your Planetside 2 folder. You can right-click on LaunchPad and select 'Open file location'.
    2. Go down into the /Launchpad.libs folder.
    3. Go down farther, into the /LaunchPad.Cache folder.
    4. Delete everything in the folder, and try running LaunchPad again.
    You might want to back the folder up before wiping it out. This fixed it for me on the first try.
  8. new937

also got this error. tried multiple times and succeeded on my 5th try. Did nothing to resolve this, just waited a couple of minutes. might be server lag
  9. Coldblue344

Getting this error as well, reinstalled entire game, same thing. My firewall isn't blocking it, I checked. Also tried Scatterblak's method to no avail. Must be the servers
  10. Scatterblak

I tried logging into Connery, and that worked instantly. It's got to be a server/network issue. No idea why my fix worked for us - it was the same fix that worked a few years ago the last time this happened. :(
  11. Masterpainter360

I'm about to cancel my membership... I'm almost done with this company.
  12. MongooseTwoFive

Seems to be an issue specific to Emerald (at least at the moment of this post).

I tried making a character on another server and got in immediately. Interestingly, on the server select screen when making a new character, I noticed that Emerald did not have a ping value, whereas all the other servers did. Seems likely that it's related.

Edit --
    Made a new character on Emerald and it got in just fine, but when I tried to login with my main character got the same G15 error.
  13. Evil.Iguana

I made the mistake of trying to re log to fix the no build zone bug and now I can't get back in. Just never ending G15s now.