Do Distant Shores Items go after March?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OpolE, Feb 4, 2022.

1. OpolE

Or do we keep them? I thought I read they are only available during the campaign?
  2. JustGotSuspended

Depends it should say on the item if it expires after the campaign or not. Camo and decals and banners and stuff is forever. But abilities, weapons, etc will probably disappear after the campaign/chapter is over. Same as what happened with the previous one.
  3. OpolE

Once again there goes the incentive to play...
  4. vonRichtschuetz

You can keep 2 weapons, 3 camos, and 3 decals after the campaign is over.
  5. Liewec123

Yep campaign stuff all goes away after the campaign ends.
    NSO losing repair drone is gonna be a huge step backwards,
    Currently playing NSO is nothing but a self-nerf.
    Worst mbt, a ridiculous ESF that tries to be a Lib and fails at being either.
    Javelin lost its appeal when dbg ruined the controls, and nso don't even have a faction specific heavy weapon.
    The devs didn't even give nso harassers the mbt topguns.

What nso do (currently) have though is that glorious little repair drone,
    Unfortunately it's a campaign reward though, so it will be ripped away from us next month.

It REALLY needs to be added to nso as a permanent thing, it's the only thing NSO have that is worth a damn.

It's been one of the very few new additions to the game which I love,
    Credit were credit is due, good job with the repair drone wrel,
    now don't remove one of the few things that you've done right!
    • Up x 2
  6. OpolE

So we are losing the LODESTAR, WASP and ANT with gun?
  7. Eberron101

What? Whats the point of doing the campaign then? /boggle
  8. OpolE

Exactly. Just keeping window lickers feeling important
  9. OneShadowWarrior

Going to miss the lodestar and deliverer prototypes. I like them as better AMS alternatives than the Sunderer, I hate that bus.
  10. OpolE

The Sunderer... originally known as AMS in Planetside 1 is more appropriate than flying in left right and centre. I agree it would have to be a thing on OSHUR. They made it like that. They really should not get rid of the lodestar.

It's almost expected they will balls it up!
  11. RRRIV

probably not lodestar since its the main vehicle for taking tridents on Oshur.

deliverer ANT is meh because its squishey and while the wasp is neat, its not all that critical an asset to a base because of sky knights.