Cheaters!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Camarades, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Camarades

I have no words to describe how many cheaters are in this game, or what cheats are they using.
    Aim bot, wall hack, speed hack, teleport, dmg modifier ( i have been one shoted by Archer), resist dmg modifier, no flash/stun dmg, killed in spawn room, flying MAX, flying Prowlers, radar,etc... you name it, if you think on way to cheat in this game, i can assure you that there is a hack for that!

Why the devs do not address this issue?
  2. OpolE

The Devs are literally offspring from Planetside 1 and this issue will never get properly sorted. No matter how frustrating you either have to stay or leave entirely.
    • Up x 1
  3. JustGotSuspended

There's prolly like a total of 4, and that's being generous lol
    • Up x 2
  4. RabidIBM

It's only a lot of them if there are a lot of them doing it at the same time. Otherwise it's one guy with burner accounts.
    • Up x 3
  5. synkrotron

take a break

I am sure it will be sorted out soon enough
    • Up x 1
  6. Camarades

Based on what evidence? You are saying that in PS2 they are only 4?!

Those 4 are the ones Who are cheating without hiding it (flying max/tanks/etc...), what about those who are hiding it?

How many years?
  7. BoomBoom4You

higby would have fixed this
    • Up x 1
  8. JustGotSuspended

Based on what evidence are you saying there's more lol. Years ago when we had much more pop they did a giant ban wave cuz y'all were whining so much and there were a total of 19 unique IPs associated with cheating. That doesn't even potentially mean 19 different individuals, if some were changing their IPs.

Now pops drastically reduced, so there's even less cheaters than the tiny amount before. We go months without seeing a cheater, then one pops up and spams free acocunts for a week and all of a sudden it's the end of the world. They'd prolly be banning em faster too if y'all weren't clogging up the report system by rage reporting every death of yours.

Ah yes, the subtle cheater remark....and you're the one asking for proof lmaoooo
    • Up x 3
  9. Towie

Generally when they are hackers, it's extremely obvious.

There certainly are subtle hackers here and there - but reporting everyone who is 'good' makes sifting through the random reports very hard (and probably why they introduced the alternative reporting method).

A game that is overrun with hackers is a dead game.

They do need to bring back some form of auto-ban - if a player knew that these obvious hackers were only going to be around for a short period of time, that will help.

On the subtle side of hackers, the big issue is the 'toggler' (search toggle aimbot). Someone who is at one time chaining headshots like crazy - then at others seemingly very average. These are people who are not using the hacks fulltime - but supplementing their play with it. These will be difficult to catch with an automated system.
  10. FLHuk

It seems just as the flying maxes disappear the "there are only a few cheats" guys appear again! ;)
  11. Chris Smith

They totally ruined gameplay tonight. VSManusucksisback, and TRManusuckisback were their names. They were flying in maxes faster than ESF's, Killing you while in spawn room, landing headshots while flying in a Max.
  12. TheBrick101

YOu ask why because the devs acording to sites selling the cheats are providing the cheats, making money on the side i guess.