Lodestar and Deliverer Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Unlimited, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Unlimited

I feel like both Vehicles are a good addition to the game. Though the Lodestar should probably have some balance adjustments and the Deliverer shouldn't be able to ignore other deployed Sunderers but thats not what this post is about.

• Both Vehicles are still quite buggy, the Lodestar more so than the Deliverer.
    • The Deliverer has the issue that the Vehicle UI does not show the Passenger Seats and for some reason hides the allied unit indicator.
    • The Lodestar in addition to the same issues as the Deliverer also has a tendency to just spawn you underground or (if you're lucky) bug you inside of the vehicle which you then need to enter first to leave.

So most definitely still needs some work but here you have a incredible opportunity to make two unique vehicles with their own models and upgrades. It would be a waste to not make those vehicles permanent in some shape or form.
    • Up x 6
  2. JibbaJabba

+1
    The spawn underground problem seems to be the rule rather than the exception.

If I take off my vet hat and put on my newbie hat, this is pretty bad. Would recommend pulling the new feature until this is fixed.

Putting vet hat back on this will make me sad. I LOVE the new feature (aka old feature from beta...I was there gandalf). So hope it gets back into the game asap.
    • Up x 2
  3. Redfeather1975

As a new player it was very confusing how often I was respawning to fall through the earth. I didn't understand it was a ship bug until just recently. I heard people can even cheat using it!
  4. Evil.Iguana

Both new vehicles also seem to be classified improperly. Neither seems to be able to be locked onto with my launchers and the Loadstar doesn't give credit for Flak Attack.
  5. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings! The team is looking into a fix for the spawn issues with the lodestar.
    • Up x 3
  6. Wizd

Lodestar seems to not trigger flak explosions, at least from the Aspis Phalanx Turret.
  7. shortstraw

What he said , are you gonna fix it so we can help others complete their campaigns
  8. X21K

I respawned underground next to a mining drill and couldn't move - it must of been this bug - I also had no idea the Deliverer could take passengers either. Blimey.