Daredevil

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ryab, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Ryab

google translate.

Maybe I misunderstood the description. I bought a Daredevil chassis for Harrasser, whose description says that it increases the speed of the "FLIGHT". I decided that this is a typo, the harasser does not fly, and this is the speed of movement. But it does not increase the speed of movement, so how does it work?

Daredevil chassis - 3500 A7
  2. blackboemmel

Harassers without daredevil slow down midair. Daredevil keeps your speed. I think you can even turbo boost (gain speed) midair with daredevil. You also have a lot of air control (barrel rolling with "A" and "D") midair.

It is more a fun frame than a competitive one.
  3. Ryab

I think a detailed description would not hurt for this chassis. Or it doesn't exist in my language. Perfectly threw out the currency :D
  4. csvfr

In addition to rolling midair, the chassis also makes it possible to jump and land from any height. Think it needs to land on at least 2 of the 4 wheels or something to not take any damage. A regular harasser will explode on touch down if the fall is large enough even if landing on all four wheels. This makes the chassis superb for fighting on the Amerish central mountain, as escapes are as easy as afterburning over the nearest cliff.
  5. Botji

It is a good chassi for the Harasser, I use it!

It increases the twist/rotation speed a lot when in the air so you can make crazy jumps and still land on the wheels, you can even turn it around if the Harasser lands upside down.

Gaining speed when in the air also makes it harder for enemies to shoot you because they think that when you are in the air it will be easy to aim when the Harasser moves slowly and predictable but instead it gains speed and flies to safety!
  6. Ryab

I put it wrong. I'm not saying that the chassis is bad, I'm saying that it's bad for me, not according to my style :)
    • Up x 1