Avoidance Implant super OP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterDk78, Sep 15, 2021.

1. MasterDk78

Mainly now it make spitfire turret completly Ignore you.
    No more as light assult c4 dropper getting killed or spottet by spitfire turret.
    this was any tank driver "must have" esp TR who must deploy and have no way to fast get away.
    And 2 c4 is enough to kill a tank.

Even more power to infil, who can now just roam around even more, or stright up just go to it and hack it.

I dont know, seems a little to over powered for me.
    • Up x 2
  2. Demigan

I've been advocating the use of Spitfires against C4 fairies for years, but its used so little that I would not want to waste an implant on it. Players who place one and do it properly have too much situational awareness to be properly attacked anyway, why bother going for them when you can target that tunnel-visioning farmer over there?
    • Up x 2
  3. Bonemiser

The implant went from useless to niche useful to kill immobile HESH farmers with a Spitfire. All you have to do is move your vehicle and you won't die. Sweeper HUD also helps you see when the C4 shows up. It's an undeniably good mod now for its purpose, but Super OP? Nah.
    • Up x 1
  4. MakkeP

As a tanker that never use HESH only AP even for infanty i dont like HESH farmers. but the implant is op c4 fairies will be uncontested and have it way to easy. even more easy against prowlers that cant move away as fast cus they deploy to be able to shoot good.

5. Grossalaud

Spitfires were already useless before.. imagine now
  6. JibbaJabba

It's overpowered against CHEESE. It is not overpowered to any actual skill of another player. It gives no real advantage, just mitigates a disadvantage.
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

Spitfire is a crutch for poor awareness and encourages camping, it's a better motion spotter that points in your direction, makes a sound and even deals damage. I'd rather have it completely removed from the game but that won't happen obviously.
    • Up x 1