Final part of the "Back to the Frontlines" mission got bugged on one of my characters

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SubsonicBeatz154, Sep 19, 2021.

1. SubsonicBeatz154

I made two new characters after the NPE update launched to check things out, a TR character and VS character. I went though all the tutorial stuff as directed, but something went wrong on my VS character... The final stage of the "Back to the Frontlines" mission that asks you to redeploy to a Warpgate got bugged on the VS character and won't progress no matter how many times I redeploy, making me unable to interact with the NPC to get the LA helmet and 100 certs reward. It was a bit stubborn on the TR character as well, but it eventually progressed after a redeployed to a few different bases then back to the Warpgate, but unfortunately the same can't be said for the VS character.

• Up x 3
  2. Pintape

I have this same exact issue, and in chat I see that others are struggling with it, too. I can't get it to work and the mentors I'm talking to are also just as confused.
  3. Mithril Community Manager

Thanks for the report folks, the team is investigating a fix for this issue.
  4. SubsonicBeatz154

Update, the mission is still broken on my VS character after this mornings update that fixed the cause of the bug. So it seems all characters effected by it are still broken.
  5. blackburnx

i just made a new character and i have the same bug
  6. SubsonicBeatz154

I just ended up recreating the character. I had only gotten it up to BR 25 anyways, not like I lost much progress. Completed the mission without any issues this time.
  7. JeffBezosIsDaddy

I'm having this issue too, anyone know of a fix?