[Suggestion] A new melee weapon: YOUR FISTS.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gustavo M, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Gustavo M

How come this is not a thing yet? Knives are for sissies. DO YOU CALL YOURSELF A SOLDIER?
  2. LordAnnihilator

It would basically be a knife reskin, would require some new animations to account for the fact you cant just stab or slash people. So cool as this idea is, I'm afraid we are stuck slapping people with MAX Punch for now, because lord knows the devs are stuck doing other things right now.
    • Up x 1
  3. Gustavo M

Eh, I'm okay with that. Not like I'd expect anything fancier coming out of the PS2 devteam at this rate.
  4. PlanetBound

Rock Em Sock Em. This promises to be and exciting fight this evening folks. The undefeated champion and all around fan favorite, the 10 ton Mad Max! The challenger for the next few seconds is Sneaky Pete. A 98 pound Stalker Infiltrator with broomstick arms.
  5. Shadowpikachu

The closest you get is NSO max melee which is actually a knife reskin despite being the visual attack speed of a normal max.

So if you spam it it looks like you completely crush through them.
  6. Bonemiser

Give me a fist that kills in four hits but applies 0.8 seconds of concussion per hit.
  7. Twin Suns

Personally, I’d rather have the ability to kick’em in the bawls. At least my hands don’t have to leave my weapon.