Miller is way harder than Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ssymm, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Ssymm

I play on both. I'm VS on Miller, TR on Emerald.

Since I'm from EU I'm supposed to be better on Miller but it's not the case.

Its actually insane how Miller is hard. After I suffered on Miller I go on Emerald and it's like... easy mode.

I don't know why but players are not of the same caliber on Emerald. On Miller it's very rare to find a player not moving (sniping), while on Emerald, I find a lot of them.
    About 1v1 situation, it's just insane. On Emerald I win a lot of them no matter the class / weapon I'm playing. On Miller I loose most of them. Players on Miller it's like they all cheat, it's sometimes unfair. They headshot you to death no matter the distance and their weapon. You have to play like if your life was on the line to get kills and a "decent" KDR.
    On Emerald you can just rush like an ape and you'll get a lot of kills quite easily.

Same for vehicles. On Miller I quitted playing ESF. There's no way you can have fun. Other ESF pilots are absolute monsters I almost never win a dogfight and even when you manage to dodge them so you can do some A2G stuff, the ground will destroy you as soon as they see you.
    On the other hand on Emerald I'm having fun with banshee and Hellfire Rocket and I'm almost never annoyed by dogfights. And when it comes to dogfighting it's not the same at all, on Emerald I have my chance to win even if I'm not a flying ace.

Maybe it's related to faction but I'm not sure. When it comes to massive battles, it's really not the same feeling on TR Emerald than on VS Miller. But I think it's mostly related to the players themselves. They are just better on Miller.

That's why I prefer playing on Emerald. But since it's NA I can't play as much as Miller, so I'm wondering if I should change to Colbalt. Is it more noob friendly?

For the players who plays on 2 servers like me, do you have the same feeling?

Thanks.
  2. Demigan

A few years ago my outfit mates said the same thing, although I'm not sure if it was on Emerald they had it easier. Regardless each one that tried it had 5 to 10 times the KD.
  3. Liewec123

Not surprising, all of the "this weapon/class is op" videos that I see seem to come from Emerald,
    No matter what the weapon/class is all I ever see are mindless braindead lemmings getting massacred.
    Seems like Emerald is the server for people who don't have any spacial awareness or tactical thought.
  4. LordAnnihilator

Well. It is the "American server" ;) (/s)

Fr though, doesn't Emerald have, like, the highest pop? Wouldn't that explain the mass of idiots?

Also Miller has its fair share of idiots. I would know, I am one :D
    • Up x 1