Phalanx Anti-Infantry turret is able to shoot through rocks and walls

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Imniscor, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Imniscor

Phalanx Anti-Infantry turret is able to shoot through rocks, walls, other constructions and varied geometry.
    I am sure it is not what it was designed for.
  2. RabidIBM

Care to elaborate? I have used this weapon many times and not had this problem.

Are you talking about one fitted to the main bases? Are you talking about the ones at player made bases? Where and when did this happen? Were you firing the weapon or was it being fired at you? If you are able to reproduce the problem are you going to post a bug report?
  3. Gustavo M

Nah, its called "clientside" OP -- no matter if you are behind a wall scratching your balls... if an enemy player is lagging so hard in a way he can still see you running... he can (and very likely will) kill you.
  4. KastianJJ

Yep which can make things like lag switches almost as annoying. I've killed people to them a whole second later shoot me dead. Since everything treated as equal.

Well I guess he died at the same time he killed the entire room- nothing off about that!