[Suggestion] Friendly Fire | It has become an annoying situation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Guazy, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhakathoom

We need friendly fire to control the amount of splashdamage spam, doorway chokes and such.

If there were no FF we'd have unstoppable trains of infantry with continuous fire backed up by airhammers and heshtanks. No, this game NEEDS FF.
  2. Guazy

You are truly one of the most toxic people I have ever met in my life. You're trying to make it seem like you never did what you did. In fact, you are trying to present things that have not been done to you as if they were done. It's obvious that you can't get out of puberty. :)

You can block me and test this. You're still disabled, and I don't see what you wrote. :)

Another forum user is sending me your posts on discord.

That's why I edit what you wrote with the QUOTE code. If you had some forum experience, you see that this excerpt was hand-edited.

I told the person who sent your messages to me not to continue this. Because I really don't care about you. That's why you're blocked in the game and on the forum site.

https://ibb.co/grsbQFm

Please add this to the screenshot you shared on discord. LOL, LEL or MDR ;)
  3. JibbaJabba

I'm pretty sure that's what happened to sasquatch. Got stuck in puberty and it just kept growing and growing everywhere. Finally out of embarrassment he receded from society.
  4. InexoraVC

5. HunKaLesi

You really are as toxic as they say :)

He said that the plane he fired with his g40 at that time caught fire and started to flee, then he fired with the primary gun and this pilot was unlucky. If he had done something consciously, I'm sure his account would have been banned now. I don't care why you don't love him but you won't get anything with these kinds of lies.

[IMG]

Toxic acts you do to the player you want to show as toxic.

While he was taking ammunition, he deliberately tried to crash and kill his plane.

He tried to crush and kill him by giving info on the same discord as the enemy planes.

I'm sure you have an explanation, but I don't care. Because you are both lying and you and your friends are the real toxic.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.