[Bug] My profile killboard not showing latest play?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Diplocaulus, May 15, 2021.

1. Diplocaulus

I played for about 90 minutes today and I got so many kills (unusual for me) after I ended my session I went to check my player profile killboard to see exactly how well I did, but the killboard doesn't show my latest gameplay. For some reason, it's current only up to 2 days ago (May 13), and while the killboard says it was last updated when I logged out today (May 15), there's no record of kills or deaths from today's game. 7 hours later and still no record of today's game. I've never seen this happen before; anyone else? Thanks.
    • Up x 2
  2. synkrotron

Same here... Killboard not updated since May 14th.

Other stats are updating, just not the killboard.

I also checked the killboard of a couple of peeps who I killed, or who killed me, and the same for them too.
    • Up x 1
  3. Diplocaulus

Played again today (May 16) but my killboard is still stuck on May 13.
  4. synkrotron

Update

My killboard started showing kills/deaths at around 9:53PM tonight.

So nothing at all is showing between my last entry on the 14th until tonight, even though I played on the 15th too, and the morning of the 16th.

I seem to recall this happening before, quite a few years ago, and it was never rectified. Not that it matters much, to many. I use my killboard during the game to check out peeps I encounter and to see who fell foul of a mine.
    • Up x 1
  5. Diplocaulus

Mine seems to be working again too, Oh well.
    • Up x 1
  6. Diplocaulus

Nah, I take it back. It’s messed up again.