[Suggestion] Nerf cortium bombs (required)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RiP0k, May 11, 2021.

1. RiP0k

For cortium bombs, you need to add a period of time to install it. This will prevent cunning players from running into the garage and placing this cancer for construction without the need to destroy the spire of pain. There will also be fewer people willing to place this bomb under the deployed Sunderer and Colossus.
    [IMG][IMG]
  2. RabidIBM

Backing up further, any time changes are made to the construction game, be it adding counters to construction, new material for construction, or new places to build, someone who has actually ever played construction needs to be involved. They are clearly lacking this. Any changes they make without consulting construction players will be as disastrous as the current version of cortium bombs.
  3. Huggyos

cortium bomb is a cancer now. 1 single cloaked infiltrator can troll and destroy whole base and the owner and cant die at all despite the useless defensive buildings.
  4. synkrotron

Really? Can't die? How do they do that?

I've tried attacking player bases as a cloaker and I must be doing something wrong because, in a properly supported base, one that isn't left empty, I rarely get any joy.

As for pain spires... again, I must be doing something wrong because I haven't managed to take one out with a cortium bomb.

Any tips?
  5. Huggyos

Ask it from them Im not good in trolling either. They somehow can do perma stealth and placing bomb outside spire small range I guess or restealth instantly out of line of sight.
    Thats why I dont used to bother myself to build a base at all. Its free certs for every single troll and the base unable to defend itself. Modules can be destroyable with 1 single bomb....
  6. PlanetBound

It takes a lot of Cortium bombs to destroy anything except spawn tubes and modules. To kill a Sunderer, you have to flip it over. They are overrated.