[Suggestion] Once a month special events!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Terrince, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Terrince

Greetings all!
    Had a thought, what if once a month (Say, first Saturday) they did a special event!
    All tanks are free or all ESFs free. (Like the air anomaly event)
    This would give a day where mass Tank battles could take place or mass air fights!
    What do y'all think?
    • Up x 4
  2. Liewec123

Totally agree with you that there should be a free air event, whatever form that takes.
    Currently it is impossible for people who aren't skyknights to break in to the air game, because they simply cannot practice.
    They'll pull an esf and be dead within a minute, the free air allows people to really get a good bit of practice

And if the rumours and hints are true, the next silly RPG campaign is going to be mostly air-based (in space)
    So we could all use some practice before we get thrown to the skyknights as free kills.

I'd rather they just bought back the old "free X/Y" alerts though,
    why make it just one day when you could have the fun for a short while each day :D.
  3. icufos

I don't like the idea....I LOVE IT!

Lets hope they take it onboard.:cool:
    • Up x 1
  4. RabidIBM

The game needs more variety for sure. I miss the old micro alerts, but I'd take this suggestion for sure.

On a side note, the micro alert I miss most is the kill score alert. It made being double teamed a good thing.