Outfit crafting is frozen

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NotziMad, Jan 30, 2021.

1. NotziMad

I don't know about anyone else, but my outfit crafting options have been frozen since today.

As you can see in the screenshot, crafting has stopped.

Also, I am unable to craft new itmes, clicking on the the button, even with available resources, does nothing.

(tried relog, also tried restart client).

[IMG]
  2. redfubar

expedition polystellartie -long

me and my mate were waiting for this to complete it had 10 mins so we watch go down and chatted and it count to zero , but it did not give use the 30 polystellartie for use to pick up from the expedition party desk, can you please add this to are outfit please as that a lot of work for 18 guys
    regards
    shaun
  3. VinceLB

We have the same issue in our outfit all resources are full and frozen. We can't craft anything. Server Miller - Outfit KOTV Vanu
  4. Dr. Coathanger

In both my main outfit and our NC outfit we built expeditions (Med Synth on TR and Long Poly on NC). I personally watched the Med Synth one count down before I noticed we didn't get our resources, following that relogged several times, asked other outfit mates who were on and so on.
    Both cases we lost our expeditions, very very frustrating for small outfits who have to work hard to fill their resources
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Planetside2021

• Up x 1
  6. NotziMad

that's the problem I have (in the OP)
    • Up x 1
  7. NotsiMadz

bump, 7 days later, still not working!
  8. Planetside2021

9. NotsiMadz

I wonder why not all outfits are affected by this? Isn't that a bit weird?
  10. Devotedworker