Bio Analysis Campaign Quest Hints

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Arpheus, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Arpheus

Hi, it took me forever to complete this quest. Here some hints that might help you complete it faster.
    For me and many others the quest only worked on Amerish.
    At the moment the NC Terminal that works is at Ikanam Bio Lab.
    The working VS Terminal at the moment is at Xelas Bio Lab. Not sure if that will change once TR has it back.

If someone else has info to share let us know. I'm still trying to find the TR Terminal - I hope it will be at Xelas Biolab once TR takes it back and hopefully the Onatha Biolab will then have the working VS Terminal.
    • Up x 1
  2. Badname1293

k so this is contingent on the faction holding that biolab? ok well that sucks.. no wonder i cant find the marker anywhere.. tr has zelas NC has onatha right now. so those combinations dont work either.

not sure if bug, or just meant to be super challenging. reminds me of MYST where you have to wait for the time to be certain hours to open certain things LOL
  3. iller

I got it done yesterday I think on Indar ... VS had the North WG which was Suarva that actually had TWO terminals and the one closest to their Spawn room was the bugged one. But the other one closer to the shield Generator IIRC worked thankfully.

The Biolab up behind TI Alloys held by the TR just worked without any issues
  4. Badname1293

i know the problem i was having. i was able to do the NC one at ikham biolab just now. The problem was i expected the icon to show on the minimap or on the main map. it does not. I had to equip the implant and walk around the base till i saw the icons through the ground. I was expecting it to show on the minimap like other quests, but i actually just had to look for the icon (with implant equipped) in the world.
  5. ZDarkShadowsZ

I wouldn't really say this tip is really of value, but I found I'm not the only one who got a little confused so I'll just post it in case.

Tagging the mission on the HUD won't show where you need to go. You need to equip the analysis implant and physically go to any biolab owned by the opposite factions. Once you're close enough, the analysis icons will appear on your HUD.