WREL LISTENS TO US - LMAFO

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Turn5ignal

I mean he is not wrong. Also I don't believe for a second that he gets to make all the decisions. There are a lot of politics in offices so I don't think its fair to blame him for every thing you don't like. Also bio labs kinda suck...
    • Up x 1
  2. Demigan

The first post he mentions "CIA", I guess that was meant to say "CAI".
  3. Liewec123

the reddit community just fanboy over him.
    even in his BS response to the debuff grenade criticism.
    (which was him pretty much saying "stop objecting because i don't care i'm going to do it anyway.")
    people were kissing his @ss and praising him.

he is a terrible dev and the worst thing to ever happen to this game.
    he is actively DESTROYING the game so absolutely deserves every bit of hate he gets.
    wish he'd just quit already so we can get an ACTUAL developer and not this moron s%%ting on our game.

he literally livestreams while he ruins the bases, you can watch him delete them bit by bit...
    he is also LEAD developer, a moment in time since which all of the annoying crap has started to get added.
    also in that vid he's having a blast in a biolab while talking about playing just for fun, how ironic is that...
    • Up x 4
  4. Turn5ignal

First off I have always disliked the biolab fights so this is a good thing in my opinion. But what annoying crap has been added? All the new stuff I have seen from when I last played is pretty awesome. It really just sounds like you are mad hes not using your ideas. I think you need to take a break from the game and come back after you cool off bro.
    • Up x 2
  5. iller

I personally never blamed Wrel for that... I knew from watching his Vids regularly that he was always more concerned with SpawnRoom camped Latticeflow and and trying to distinguish Collectivism tactics from Zerg tactics. ...point is, he was still never prioritizing Individualism like Higby always had (literally that ******bag's only redeeming quality)
  6. Turn5ignal

Well I'm out you guys can't even describe the problems you want fixed and are instead just using buzz words like collectivism and individualism while throwing out insults at everyone.
    • Up x 1
  7. General Dragosh

There's enough threads on this topic, if not too much.

Point is all these talks feel like we "the community" voice our oppinion which gets ignored, is how it feels like
    • Up x 3
  8. iller

I don't wanna hear it from someone who admits they QUIT the game before. That's a self own right there.
    If any of these devs, Higby especially were so great or even moderately competent, the game would still be peaking 20K plus players online every night instead of struggling to maintain mid triple digits and that's ONLY the two most popular servers!!

By the way: "collectivist" forms of Government and Societies have existed for Millennia, this is not in any form or fashion a brand new /POL/ or Tumblr buzzword. Go pick up a dictionary kid, you're not being a cool internet outsider by acting so aloof
    • Up x 2
  9. Demigan

Perhaps Higby couldnt.

We know now that most of PS2's earnings were siphoned off and pushed into the development of other games, each of those games so much a failure that they are gone now as far as I know.

There also seemed a lot of office politics going on. Even the simplest changes went at glacial changes. There were groups of modders who could build things like working Colossus in less time than the devs could get lock-ons into the game.
    • Up x 5
  10. Blue_Lion

With out knowing how his hands are tied and who is sources are it is hard to prove if he does or does not listen. Even when you see complaints you have to check if it is a real issue and not just a case of the grass is greener. I have herd and seen people claim that faction's X is OP while the faction with it complains that it is horrible, and that Y by the the other faction is OP. The nature of asymmetric warfare is that faction perspective is bias.
  11. JustGotSuspended

I didn't see anyone who blamed wrel for the patch, however I blame him for not taking action to reverse it once he got his role. Instead he continued in that direction, and did nothing of what he promoted in him videos :/
  12. OpolE

THIS IS THE WORST UPDATE IVE EVER SEEN!

Must come back to Planetside 1 Emulator. Anyone reading this PSForever.net