Game stuck on loading screen after launching

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dave345, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Dave345

Game is getting stuck after pressing launch about midway into loading screen, had no problem running it before till yesterday. Thank you guys appreciate the help!

i7 - 6500
    12 gb ram
    940mx 2 gb
    • Up x 1
  2. B-96

So am I.
    I did some research and found that even if I forcibly quit the game, the screen still freezes and Battleye continues to work.
    However, even if you quit Battleye, the screen does not return. I don't know the cause.
    After all, there is no other workaround, so you need to restart your computer.

My laptop had i7-7700 (not HQ), GTX1060 6GB, 16GB RAM.
    • Up x 1
  3. Dave345

Thank u B-96, I tried restart didnt work. So I uninstalled and redownloaded the whole game and still does the same thing. (for some reason though I couldnt uninstall the launcher, wonder why? - It says "Runtime Error! This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way, Please contact the application's support team for more information") Any ideas how to uninstall the launcher, might try to reinstall afresh
  4. Dave345

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...at-are-the-common-top-issues-in-PlanetSide-2-
    TECHNICAL ISSUES
    LaunchPad: Error 11001
    This error may appear when opening the LaunchPad if Proxy Settings are turned on in Windows Internet Options. Use the following steps to disable them:

1. Open the Control Panel and click on Internet Options
    2. Click the Network tab at the top of the window
    3. Click on the "Lan Settings" button at the bottom of that window
    4. Uncheck "Use a proxy server for your LAN" and click OK
    5. Click OK again to exit the Internet Options window
    6. Run the game by right-clicking the PlanetSide 2 launch icon and selecting "Run as Administrator" from the menu that appears
    LaunchPad: Error 4-404
    This error on the LaunchPad indicates that the login servers are currently experiencing issues. These issues may happen periodically and should be
    resolved within a few minutes.

Cannot Login / Stuck at Load Screen / New Character Missing
    The login servers are currently experiencing higher than average load, which can cause recently created characters to not appear, loading screens to
    appear stuck, and long login times. We are working on a fix to get everything back up and running as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.