Max Infinite health regen bug.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by kerath, Jun 30, 2020.

1. kerath

So, I got on yesterday at around 3am pst and I was in a Max and noticed I didn't really die easily. I then noticed the last couple times I pulled a Max that I have infinite health regen when using a Max. So, for now I can't really use a Max because every time I do I have infinite health regen and it's crazy unfair. It's now the next day and I still have this bug.

• Up x 2
  2. Liewec123

Max finally worth 450 nanites? Congrats!
  3. kerath

Haha! Yeah, the first time a Max felt like it was worth it. Too bad it's a bug and I can't use a Max till it's fixed.
  4. Twitch760

5. kerath

6. MarkedOne

its not random guys. the bug is ppl abusing a glitch with the NS punisher repair nade. instead of doing direct contact with the nade u just make sure the target is splashed instead and then the repair is infinite . i hope they fix this cuz every freaking loser is doing it . personally caught some ppl from gsld like Kaomi etc doing it.
  7. StateThyBidding

This bug is indeed random, and players "abusing" it, probably don't know what is going on. ANY random engineer can go up and give everyone he sees infinite repair without consent from anyone; it is totally and completely unavoidable. I saw a a guy in a MAX today being called out in chat that hes an exploit cheater and should be banned and people said they were ticketing him to be banned... He was in my squad and didn't know how he got the infinite repair - he got shot by punisher grenade. Anything that gets indirect fire from a punisher grenade gets infinite repair.

Before be toxic @MarkedOne calling people a "freaking loser", know that this is an unavoidable bug and it is totally and completely DBG's fault. So 1000s of people have to relog every time they get shot by a repair grenade? That is rediculous. Just wait for a patch to fix this issue like the rest of us.
  8. FlyingBurrito

Actually some people are abusing it (they are freaking losers) and it's 1000s people that are not abusing that have to log off because of the same 4-6 guys. As far as I'm concerned they are no better than hackers and ruin the game for everyone else.
  9. nagibator

what your tears about? zealot ninja max atleast true powerful
  10. Liewec123

It's not random, it took me less than a minute in VR training to figure out how to achieve it.
    I didn't have any knowledge of how to trigger the exploit before hand, but it was incredibly easy to figure out,
    So i tried the first thing that came to mind and sure enough, it worked.
  11. Liewec123

edit of the above post,
    i was sitting in rumble seat, firing repair nade and then switching back, i thought that was the cause,
    but HOLY MOLY its so much simpler,
    any vehicle that you get with the splash (not direct hit) gets infinite repair,
    that includes players (yourself) before they even switch to max.
    how the hell does a bug like this get off dev testing, and then to PTR and then to live...

but i stand by what i said, you can accidentally do this once.
    its prevalent atm, and so it should be, the devs fked up, MAJORLY FKED UP.
    if you rez at a sundy why not fire a repair nade at the ground to give that spawn perma regen...

but i also acknowlege that everyone not wanting to exploit will do this atleast once,
    (until they realise their vehicle has infinite repairs, or the repair xp ticks keep coming in)
    there is no way of banning people for such a colossal fk up by DBG.

wreldone dbg, wreldone.
    • Up x 1
  12. StateThyBidding

As an active game developer for 1 title on Steam, I am deeply disgusted that the PS2 team are so detached from their own game not to notice their huge mistake, and also not disable that repair grenade on the live version without needing an update.

What will happen because of DBG's lacking of professionalism, paying customers may be banned, further losing this company more income. This bug happened to me today in my Heavy Tank, an engineer naded me and bam, I got infinite repair. I must have killed 30 people before I was taken out. --- So I'm supposed to restart my game because a friendly naded my tank? Fu*k that, this is DBG's fault for not utilizing their TEST SERVER, which exists for a reason LMAO