[ASP related] Unable to access Archer as engineer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OutcastC87, Apr 25, 2020.

1. OutcastC87

I can no longer view and thus equip the archer and its subsidiaries.

I have only noticed this issue today when I went to equip said weapon and could not find it in my weapon list.
    Upon checking through the weapon filter I found that sniper rifles were no longer in said filter list. I logged out and back in and still had the issue.
    I then logged into another character that didn't have every ASP to add primaries to the engineer (including pistol primary universal ASP) and the archer was in the primary weapons list and the listing of sniper rifle was in the filter.

Note I have had this set of ASPs for a while and was able to access the archer since. I have also been able to access the archer since the primary escalation update and the few after so it may have been caused by something in the most resent patch. Thus I believe that it might be due to the fact that scout rifle (tranquility) was added to the engineers available weapons list and I may have been at the limit and adding a further option removed another.[IMG]
  2. strove

I can still access it on my engineer, i have the LMG primary and shotgun secondary ASPs so its not those two