When Will The Membership Faction Have the Same Playing Experience as F2P members?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by neostatic2009, Apr 15, 2020.

1. neostatic2009

I'm talking about ESF and MBT gameplay. Plus adding different guns to the max loadout. (Need an AA equivalent to stop Air from pounding the ground).

Not asking for much. Just would appreciate the ability to play the same way Free To Play members do.

And please fix the HUGE amount of visual bugs we get. My max gets a visual bug anytime I click the 'outfit emblem' (Max head turns into a human head).
  2. neostatic2009

Plus, give us faction specific weapons PLEASE. We have NOTHING that's faction specific. Just horrible weapons that any faction can use.
  3. Money

please excuse my ignorance, but what advantages do FTP players get that members don't? I was an exclusive ftp player up to BR120, but have been a member for the last 2 years for ASP. and que advantages. Speaking of membership, it would be great if RPG would finally do something with the "Membership Early Access" section of the shopping area. We have had the same busted crappy items in there since I have been a member.....................
  4. neostatic2009

We don't have ESF's or MBT's. We only have 3-4 weapon choices per infantry class. We have 1 weapon choice for MAX. For ground vehicles we only have Harasser, sundy, flash and Lightning tanks. For Vehicle weapons, we only have the weapons all 3 faction use (weapons like basalisk turret).

For sniping, we only have 1 long range sniper rifle and we have to spend 1k certs to unlock. Otherwise we're stuck with a battle rifle for infil.

Recap:
    Max gameplay is limited compared to free to play.
    Infantry gameplay is limited compared to free to play (until you have a spare 10k certs to unlock weapons other factions come with for free)
    We don't have ESF or MBT's
    We don't get access to unique ground vehicle weapons so our vehicles are weaker than other factions.

Interesting NOTE: If you buy cosmetics with TR, VS or NC. They probably aren't available for 4th faction. Including vehicle cosmetics. So... yeah there's that.
  5. neostatic2009

Also our faction has a major bug for the... Speeder hover bike... what's it called again? The ***** Mobile? Anyway, when you unlock the only weapon option for it. It auto locks onto vehicles and attacks it. HOWEVER, there's a bug where damage doesn't register. Meaning, you more than likely will get zero xp when the vehicle dies (cause the damage is so weak, you will hardly ever get a kill so you have to scavange xp from assists). Anyway, GL with that though cause the vehicle has that glaring BUG.
  6. Cluelessclem

He means NSO as member faction. And yes, NSO, other than the max unit, just isn't interesting enough to play. Got one to BR 15 and realized it wasn't very fun so haven't touched it for at least a month
  7. Campagne

The problem is you're expecting NSOs to be a literal fourth faction when they're not. They exist to supplement underpops, not be a new faction entirely.

I'm all for new NS vehicles for the commonpool but NSOs don't need even more unique content for as long as they're locked behind a paywall.
  8. Trebb

Hey now, the max has 2 weapons, don't discount the fast claw even though it takes 3 hits sometimes :p I do have a lot of fun in crowded fights just running in and meleeing people in the chaos. Because the max is a bit of a bullet sponge (not as much as a real one) it also doubles as trolling people into being weapons locked in that same scenario.

But yeah, wish I could pull a Wyrm ESF to shoo away the libs sometimes, or an MBT but hey.
  9. Dead Trolls

you left out the javlin is trash and its maingun is also trash