Please help report cheater

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FairnessinPS2, Mar 20, 2020.

1. FairnessinPS2

I will hide the first 3 letters of his name.
    Player ###Karma66 from a known outfit is currently sitting on 330 kills to 1 death using the af-41 hacksaw.

Can we get some video evidence to send to support please?

https://ps2.fisu.pw/activity/?world=10

X2 XP and they came out to play....

Let's hope for a manual ban as soon as possible
  2. Campagne

Actually just looking at his killboard shows he's achieving this massive killstreak with a Bastion right now, not a MAX.

Shows just how balanced that is.
  3. FairnessinPS2

Now 550 kills and zero deaths.

On Miller as we speak
  4. FairnessinPS2

629 and climbing.... this is a joke right?
  5. Johannes Kaiser

You were told how that works. Bastion bombardment.
  6. Towie

Well I can't find him so whoever he was - is now gone.

BUT just looking at the leaderboard stats is always a fun passtime. Just joined SPM 1147 anyone ? https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=anchr

Par for the course i'm afraid. You can look at any the leaderboards pretty much any time of any day and you'll spot them. DBG does too in fairness - after an hour or two (AND these are just the folks who don't care about being caught)
    • Up x 1
  7. FairnessinPS2

This is a bug exploit , bastion pilot places a marker on the Spawn room and bombards the spawn with the Mauler cannons of his Bastion.

This should not be exploited and I'm sad to even see well known players releasing you tube videos content promoting this exploit. Shame on you try hards.
    While the game is in need of fixes, players should be held account for exploiting known bugs in farming hundreds of kills per bastion.

In my view this is the same as using a cheat to farm kills.
    • Up x 4
  8. JobiWan

He's the leader of a massive zergfit on Miller, flying a Bastion.
  9. waystin2

They need to remove the ability of the Bastion cannon damage to reach into the spawn room.
    • Up x 1
  10. Liewec123

Just bastion BS working as intended.
    Because zergfits obviously needed to become even more cancerous.
  11. FairnessinPS2

It is believed a player has been banned for 7 days for going from spawn point from spawn point for exactly this exploit. Flying his bastion from base to base targeting spawn rooms.

This is a welcomed ban and a heads up for greedy outfit leaders who should not be promoting this behaviour.

Not only you are giving a bad example but you who are veterans in this game should be promoting fairness and lead
    by example.

This is just poor behaviour and greed.
    Imagine new and old players log in just to be forced to spawn somewhere else or in some cases log off from game completely.

I suggest if you see a bastion,a player exploiting this bug.
    Screenshot ,video and open a customer service ticket with the report.

If the game is in need of a patch we should not have Outfit leaders abusing this bug by DEV mistake in design.

This is not intended by design so it should be considered an exploit.

Think and be responsible.
    If you want to be respected ,respect others.
    Total BS to farm in excess of 600 or 700 kills in a short space of time.
    • Up x 1