Looking for VS Connery Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Kelzyme, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Kelzyme

Been trying to look for a certain type of outfit but haven't come across any on forums or in-game. Trying to find a outfit [ VS] that isn't zerg based. Would like to be part of an organized and coordinated system. I guess something a bit more than casual. The idea of quality > quantity type of gameplay. If there are any out there, hit me up.
  2. Vezeryl

Try [BRAC]
  3. Blam320

I strongly urge you check out the outfit I'm part of, the Federal Survey Alliance [FSA]. We're a primarily squad-based outfit that emphasizes high coordination and tactical play as opposed to mindlessly following the zerg wherever it leads. We're opposed to the no-skill and no-brained approach taken by outfits such as [TWC2], and strive to improve our squadmates as players in all aspects of gameplay. We also have a Discord server we use to organize squad nights, communicate while in-game, and group together on whatever other games we happen to also play.
  4. Kelzyme

Haven't found anything yet unfortunately. Guess i'm willing to to try out for TR or NC if any. Still looking for recommendations, all is appreciated
  5. Blam320

I take it you never checked out the FSA?
  6. Desann

My outfit is small, very small...like a handful of people.

We focus on base building, ground vehicles, and small squad tactics.

We are "Ground Control" aka GxCO

We look at the map and try to provide strategic support for the faction. We don't mindlessly follow the zergs, rather we look for locations on the map to assist in offense or reinforce defense!

Hit me up on Discord: ADawg#5044