There's WAY more cheating than a few months ago

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Skraggz

Your report log is not a point of evidence that cheats have increased... it merely shows you think someone may have killed you in a suspicious manner. Again, not proof, factual evidence, or anything of value really. Statistics are what PK is asking for, to back up your claim. Otherwise your just talking out of your rear.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zizoubaba

You asked for proof, I replied there was no need because it was already an established fact, you then asked for a statistical significant sample from which we could extrapolate the reality of my claim. To which I basically told you to **** off, which you did, awesome :=)
  3. Zizoubaba

I thought you were less ******** than the other guy, which is why I took the time to reply properly to your post.

You're both equally dumb I swear to god, that's a ***** fact :)
  4. pnkdth

Now I'm going stick around. I'm contrary like that (but I am fairly certain you will say you knew I would since you're obviously super duper smart and stuff). It is also amazing that you count your own wilful ignorance as a victory. Makes sense though, given your sig since you probably reason that "OMG, there are too many infiltrators on my screen... Since I am the center of the universe this means that this must be true for EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME! YES! I AM THE SMARTS."

Well, and now that I've responded I suspect you want to reply so welcome to ignore. Good luck growing out of the toddler stage <3
  5. Zizoubaba

uhuh, goes like this :

"I have seen A LOT MORE CHEATERS THAN USUAL"

-> show us proof

"no"

bye now :)
  6. Skraggz

Your childish insults and lack of facts pretty much discredited your post.

Of matter of fact all your response are incredibly childish, I'd wager you are incredibly young and have a lack of understanding in the game.

You say there are to many people cheating, I say there are to many people that don't know what they are talking about, can't be on top all the time bud.
  7. JibbaJabba

Wasn't the last big cheating thread saying that cheats would drop after DX11 cuz the hitbox parameters were now locked away in the new pack format?

Dunno. I can't keep track of all the baseless accusations that folks fling around. /shrug
  8. Zizoubaba

It might be the case that it introduced small new bugs in the gameplay that could be mis-interpreted as cheating.

But I really really don't think so, or at least, even if that would be true, there are loads more cheaters now I mean they aren't even hiding it anymore.

Used to be that cheaters would be carefull and/or only cheat in certain circumstances, most people couldn't spot a cheater cause he wasn't cheating all the time. Now it's crazy, honestly..
  9. TobiMK

Established fact is that the majority of the PS2 playerbase is very, very bad at FPS games and cries hacks as soon as they come across the first good player in the area. I haven't seen a single cheater since DX11, much less in the months before that.

Record some video and upload it here if there's really so much cheating going on.
    • Up x 1
  10. Zizoubaba

Quote from my own very special unique and ohhh so beautyful Original Post :

And no I'm not providing any ******* proof .. what is this a ******* courtroom?

You don't want to believe me, don't, wow
  11. Somentine

12. ObiVanuKenobi

So... you say there's a lot of people making false accusations, even towards you and then you do the same?
    I'm confused.

Recording and uploading gameplay isn't difficult, showing those "cheaters" would at least make this thread not pointless, without proof it means nothing. If it's too hard for you i doubt you're good enough to tell if someone's cheating.
  13. Zizoubaba

that's what you and the other dummies seem to think!

sooo, let's do it again.

me : "there are way more cheaters than before".

you and the dummies : "show us proof"

me: "no"

(this is the point where you piss off :) )
  14. Ares8

Fix clientside PLEASE. IF people are cheating i feel bad for them. I don't have a problem killing anyone, even as a medic. Nobody is impossible to kill for me. I think people are just abusing clientside so it can be hard to compete with those guys, unfortunately that's not cheating just something that needs to be addressed. People are using vpn's connecting to china or somewhere far to increase their ping and give them clientside advantage.
    • Up x 1
  15. FLHuk

What on earth were you hoping to provide with this thread?

It's nearly the definition of pointless and nonconstructive.
  16. Zizoubaba

I was told when I was younger that if you truly believe, then you can change the world !

I was hoping to change with the world with this thread, isn't that the point of all threads?
  17. T.A.94

To be fair I rarely saw chaters in my ps2 playtime. I only witnessed perhaps 3 to 5 obvious ones.
  18. Darhsiddes

I am level 105 and I can say with certainty that there are more passive cheaters than active cheaters, for example; The famous View all soldier, which is to know, where all the enemy soldiers are, but the exact trap, is to know their use so as not to raise suspicions in the battle.
    The saddest thing of all is that they are the same Daybreak are the most cheating of all:

The traps of DayBreak:

1. The infiltrate vibrates and becomes highly visible.
    2. Sometimes you can not get off the Sunderer until they kill you.
    3. Very soft daybreak with those who cheat. Why?
    4. The tank's radar sometimes does not work and you die at the hands of level 10 enemies that do not even have implants.
    5. When you leave the sunderer, you fall into a vacuum and die.
    6. When you join a fight, you almost always appear when the Sunderer bursts and you die.
    7. The infiltrate is blocked and does not disappear or does not change weapon.
    8. The sunderer does not respond under attack and there is no type of grenade that prevents it.
    9. When a sunderer hits a tank, it is destroyed (ridiculous)
    10. Liberator too powerful, only shot down with 10 bazooka shells (absurd)
    11. Libertator distorts combat, has very powerful weapons compared to other vehicles.
    12. "They still do not solve those who are killing the allies and their vehicles"
    13. Anti-personnel and anti-tank mines are floating ... (laughs)
    14. When you shoot from inside the base, the projectile explodes in your face ... total trap
    15. Sometimes you shoot the enemy 2 meters in the head all the bullets and he does not die ...
    15. The primary tank, besides being very powerful, can shoot down vehicles and soldiers at the same time with 1 shot (absurd).
    16. Sometimes I explode with antipersonnel mines with mine detection (trap) implants
    17. When I stand in front of the sunderer's door to drive, the weapons menu appears ... (missing)
    18. When I get in front of the weapons menu in the sunderer I enter to drive (lack).
    19. Sometimes you die without any sense, you just die.
    20. There is more but it is not worthwhile to continue ... you just have to find your place in the game and not wait much longer. It would be a great game but the developers are a bit mediocre, just see the main games that are at the top of the list on Steam and this does not appear even in the first 100, the reason is that they do not listen to good comments
  19. Zizoubaba

It is a great game, well it was a great game, what you should know is DBG aren't the developpers. The game was developed by Sony Online Entertainement. DBG are just milking the cow as we say .. They don't develop anything at all, they use pre-existing models, put them somewhere else and say "new item in game (think for example of routers which are jump pads, or the way they work on the game, they don't create anything new, they use templates, changes the options, stuff like that, but they never have and never will actually develop anything at all, anything new.

Anyway, everyone knows there are cheaters, anyone who says otherwise is wrong, it's a given and it isn't up for debate at all cause everyone knows it.

My point was that after taking a 5 month break, I was shocked, I am shocked by how many more there are now than 5 months ago..
  20. JibbaJabba

I shadowplay pretty much constantly.

There are times when I'm like, "No F'n way!". I'll snap off a video, tab out of the game and have a quick replay.

Every time without exception I've had to shrug and admit it probably wasn't cheating.

Mmm, actually one exception. Some guy iamjimster. I reported the everliving crap out of him and followed up on it. CS would *not* ban him despite video of him jumping all around. Turns out he had an open tech support ticket at the same time for the same thing... jumping all around. They got his ticket resolved, and he never did it again. This was kinda a lesson for me. I was just *sure* the dude was cheating and just fist pounding that he get the perma ban. I was wrong.