Graphical issues with DX11

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Apr 26, 2019.

1. OneShadowWarrior

Everything on Connery Server ran fine until this afternoon around 2:30 pm Pacific. Now when I login, I get white strobbing lights in Warpgate, the elevator arrows warp all over the place and wherever I got to fight I get white strobbing lights and big flashes, where the game is unplayable. Everything was fine earlier, did the mice powering the server die?
    • Up x 1
  2. Draylynn

Same, randomly occurs between client starts. Strobe'ing lights when accessing panels. 'Spazzing' animations from dolls in infantry loadout setups. Random strobe'ing when things being fired. Vehicles with strange lights attached to them. Sandstorm with the visual power of being dropped into a volcano. Guns not rendering properly. Players not rendering properly. Turrets not rendering properly. That high gamma white-washing everything. etc.
    #WorstPatchEver
  3. DarkStarAnubis

Same here. Started to appear after today's patch. Try playing with the "Render Quality" slider - it makes them disappear.
  4. SgtScum

Yep game was running perfectly until the hotfix. Now the effects are all acid trippy.