Still Have Christmas Stuff

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VeXXis, Jan 11, 2019.

1. VeXXis

Ok since they have reset the christmas event I still have my shotgun, title, and other stuff. The only thing I cant tell if I still have are the points. My question is for those that know they finished the event do we even need to do it again? Does anyone know if we kept the points from the event?
  2. Eternaloptimist

This, from the official announcement - not sure if it answers the question but hope it helps to clarify.

During our maintenance this afternoon, we reactivated the Auraximas III Directive to run to through January 18th. We have never reactivated a holiday directive in such a way in the past, and in doing so, all previous progress towards the directive has been lost.
  3. VeXXis

Well whats interesting is I still have the shotgun and the Grouchy title.
  4. Talthos

It sounds like it means that any progress towards the 'uncompleted' directive was lost. That is, anyone who completed the entire thing prior to the reactivation is 'probably' safe.

Don't quote me on that though, I'm merely guessing.
  5. Juno

Yeah basically anyone who didn't get all the unlocks has to start from scratch. Everyone that already earned it is good though.