[DEVS!] will PS:A have all access membership?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liewec123, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Liewec123

simple question!

for a limited time we have access to lifetime subs for "all access games" does that mean all daybreak games?
    (or just everquest1/2, DCUO and PS2?)

i won't get into the subject of my doubts for the lifespan of PS2 once PS:A gets released next month,
    but i'd like to know if this lifetime sub will also grant a membership in PS:A

it costs as much as 2 years of single month subs,
    so naturally i'd like to know that i'll still be able to get some value out of the subscription!

(i'm not interested in DCUO or everquest1/2, just PS2 and PS:A)
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The lifetime membership will not include All Access Membership for PSA. PSA, like H1Z1, will only be available through Steam, and will not (as far as I know) offer any membership options in general.
    • Up x 3
  3. Liewec123

ok, thanks for the reply Roxxlyy!
    • Up x 1
  4. Zagareth

same here, currently I would consider the lifetime membership, but unfortunately, when PSA comes out, PS2 will get a devided community, either playing PS2 or PSA (you cant play both at the same time, do you?), means even more low pop servers during the start of PSA on the PS2 servers = pretty much a sinking ship.

Therefore I rather decline the lifetime membership for "only stoneold games (EQ1/2, DCU)" and the doubtful PS2 survival...
    I might be wrong, but with a successor in the starting blocks, I wouldnt pay for the 6 year old precessor alone for 2 years in advance...