Malorn & I Discuss PS:A

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Dec 19, 2018.

1. BuzzCutPsycho

What do you guys think?
    • Up x 3
  2. TriumphOfMan

Please don't mess this up Daybreak. Make Massive Clash the focus not Battle Royal.
  3. iPervy

Ah this brings me back a bit. I remember playing with and against enclave and tbh it sucks. Guys got to big for your own good and just made every match terrible due to pop imbalance for the hex. So, of course you guys played the game of not trying to win and keep the enemies sunderer alive, because noone wanted to fight a zerg haha. I remember in platoons actively trying to avoid fighting the hex you guys were on as it would just be fodder fire, and no fun.

TR in general back then had to many folks from other big folk like the the people who played with AngryJoe, Totalbiscuit as well. NC in turn had only a small portion the size of TR, and VS was almost nonexistent to compete. So honestly your explanation of issues of the game as kind of brought upon yourself in a way haha.

Things have balanced out after a while though with less gigantic platoons floating around, so a better balance in pop exists in the last couple years, albeit smaller over all pop wise. Personally never have much trouble finding the fight as pop imbalance over the whole server is more concentrated on one occasionally 2 continents, and the factions are generally pretty evened out now.

Haha that said new players that jump in not knowing anything will definitely have trouble getting to the fight though without knowing how to jump base from base, or understanding joining a squad/platoon makes you have more easy ways to spawn into the fight (via spawning in to vehicles, or using fellow squadmate's sunder spawn, and beacons).
  4. Beerbeerbeer

Malorn. Good god, talk about another old-school PS1 name. I wonder how many are left.

And, I’ll reserve judgment on PS:A until I see it, play it, live it and taste it...
  5. DeadlyOmen

Way...too...long...

Saying you're unprepared as the opening is not a good sell.