Will wpn. skill increase as my character levels up?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Celthon, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Sazukata

The available ammo attachments are based on the gun. Some have access to High Velocity Ammunition, some can have Soft Point Ammunition, some can have either, some can have neither.

Important advice though: Do not buy new primary weapons. Other rifles are sidegrades rather than upgrades (most of which are on a sliding scale of +DPS but -Accuracy and vice versa), so they'd be misspent certs for a new player that needs to get class upgrades first. The default guns are well-rounded and versatile, and not at all weak.
    • Up x 2
  2. Skraggz

Heads up, I can't think of anything outside of a cosmetic option (horns, camo, black/gold varients) hidden behind a pay wall. Everything can be achieved as f2p and time. About one of the most fair f2p models out imo... dislike the lotto implant boxes bit even those can be obtained by certs.
    • Up x 1
  3. Nintyuk

As no one has said it yet directly Battle Rank does not Equate to Levels. After rank 20 all unlocks are purely cosmetic and everything before that is just to limit players from commanding others too early.

All Certs spent are for character customisation and the only things that are flat upgrades are for class abilities letting you generally do more in less time or survive certain things better.

This is a FPS First and a MMO second. Also there are no RPG elements.

All attachments generally have some form of drawback and all other weapons generally do better or worse in different situations.
    Player experience generally decides most 1 on 1 engagements but the game is built around having allies to back you up.
    You can gain experience quickly in support roles and, by killing priority targets, you can have a significant impact even if your not top fragging.
  4. Gen.Drake61

That doesn't sound right,could be a bug,but then again i play tr on PS4,under the name Gendrake93,i would suggest putting in a support ticket in with dbg support staff,VS on PC right?