Obsessed Players

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BamaRage, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Mad Hatter

Oh hello. It's me MadHatta. I suppose I have to defend myself here too.

Bamarage is clearly quite crazy. He has various personality conflicts with all sorts of people.

All this whining and victim card playing about harassment and me stalking him is the result of me having joined HH3B platoons in the last year or so in his absence. I had a few friends in HH3B and enjoyed playing with them.

Now just last night, Bamarage kicked Belchen from his outfit for mentioning me. Belchen is one of the nicest guys you could imagine on NC and I'm sure didn't deserve what happened. That event also spurred another wave of Bamarage raving about me stalking and harassing him.

Yes Bamarage and I have some history. I won't go on about all that. He's made some claims, and I've made claims. I believe I can back up everything I say, whereas Bamarage will consistently fail to do so.
  2. BamaRage

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. BamaRage

Oh and the claim about why belchen was removed is untrue and I will not comment further without Belchen first agreeing. Now, Sorry, Thought I had hatta ignored everywhere but will now correct that here.
    • Up x 1
  4. Sindroms

Perhaps it is best to simply agree on both sides to avoid one another regardless of who started it first and enjoy the game instead? As a bystander to this it seems the more productive thing to do at this point, rather than the alternatives.

@MadHatter
    A player doesn't want to have anything to do with you for whatever reason. That is really up to them. Do you really need to, as you put it, a ''handshake and a cessation of hostilities''? Wouldn't simply not getting in oneanother's way be more profitable at this point?

I personally have my own list of people I just do not like and do my best not to interact with. I am not the sort of person who'd ask either of you what happened in the past or present to cause this, but I want to point it out since the fix to this is just so comically simple.

One is a heavy armor dude, the other has a galaxy fetish. It is not like you both even share the same game-space. You are grown people, you can just stop and figure it out on your own without even having to involve the opposite side at this point.
    Come on, we got a game to be salty over here.
    • Up x 1
  5. Mad Hatter

@MadHatter
    A player doesn't want to have anything to do with you for whatever reason. That is really up to them. Do you really need to, as you put it, a ''handshake and a cessation of hostilities''? Wouldn't simply not getting in oneanother's way be more profitable at this point?

The chat screenshot Bamarage posted was just a snippet of a conversation he started. He messaged me out of nowhere, as he has done 2-3 times in the last year or so. I've said nothing to him except for the occasional "Good Evening Bamarage" in quick passing.

I have been avoiding Bamarage. Again this entire freakout of his was for me joining my friends in HH3B platoons. He had not been playing for about a year and I was invited to these once in a while.

I've apologized for my part and forgiven him for his on multiple occasions, but here he goes again making a whole new thread full of lies and ridiculous or delusional claims.

That being said I still like the guy and the accusation he made about the appeal of his sexy accent is one that's difficult to deny.
  6. JibbaJabba

I know both of you guys and play with you both. You are each an interesting personality. Just put each other on ignore and be done with it.

If you happen to end up in the same platoon things will still be fine. Bama will do his usual speech about HH3B giving you a larger member, Mad Hatter will do his usual "eject people where he wants them to drop" thing, and it will all work out.

You don't even need to avoid each other. You each do your "professional" business just fine. A simple /ignore command should solve pretty much everything.
  7. BamaRage

i wish but no truce has ever been honored and after 3 years of the insanity I truly believe there is only one solution. And the problem will end there at least. Thanks for the comment.
  8. JibbaJabba

Um.. if you have text transcripts of discussions between you two then clearly the solution I propose is not being tried.

Try it.

Just /ignore and see if it doesn't sort things or at least get them to some bearable place.
    • Up x 1
  9. BamaRage

Your incorrect, I removed the ignore for approximately 15 minutes in an effort to implore him to just leave me alone. I then placed him back on ignore. Ignore prevents you from hearing or getting text from the ignored player. But if the person is determined it does very little. In 3 years he has not quit and for that 3 years he has been ignored for better than 2.
    • Up x 1
  10. JibbaJabba

I might stir the pot here.

Mebe just invite Hatta to some HH3B stuff when I can. Tell Hatta what Bama is doing and saying and vice versa. Sit back and popcorn the whole thing.

Airing your dirty laundry in public has it's downsides you know. :p
  11. BamaRage

It surly does have its downside but I am not left with much. Admins have been aware of all this for 3 years and yet done nothing. I have tried to ignore this s**t for over 2 years. I submit that there comes a point when one simply cant take anymore and I am there. He wins, he has taken me beyond my limits and at this point one of us has to go. I don't believe a word he says as he has yet to honor any agreement. I would submit that anyone after three years would be on the very edge as well. I love the game and have spent a lot of money on the outfit and the game.

before construction I would give out 5 to 6 2500 dbc cards per month to outfit guys that made the most effort. But with construction they doubled the price of the cards so no more. I have given members GPU's, CPU's and so on to help them be better in the game. But after all is said and done I have to admit that at this point its not worth the torment.

So yes, ignoring has had little effect. Reporting has proven pointless and he knew it as he would laugh when I would tell him I would report. He said nothing would be done and he is right. But then being public has not helped at all either. So anyway at this point he has won, gotten what he wanted and had a blast at my expense. Not much I can do but see to it he never runs with any platoon that's under our banner. Thats all and its little satisfaction but its something.

As stated earlier I would be fine if an admin deleted this and baring someone speaking to be directly I dont intend to respond again. So we will see.....
    • Up x 1
  12. Ziggurat8

Outfit wide KOS wouldn't do it huh? I've seen some issues with guys in the past resolved like that. After having a whole crew of guys TKing you any time you get anywhere near them tends to resolve the issue pretty quickly. I'm not sure if that is a violation of the EULA and a form of griefing but it's usually gotten ******** to back the **** off. (Or caused major outfit TK wars and drama, which can be fun too)

We do some politicking, everyone agrees to play nice and then we go back to just doing our thing.

Pretty sure it comes with the territory of being an outfit leader, especially a successful outfit. There's groupies and wannabes and jealous types that just want attention.

Just don't get banned.
    • Up x 4
  13. Mad Hatter

He's already tried the outfit KOS and only accomplished embarrassing himself.

Yes I laughed at him in the past when he's threatened to report me, because his reasons back then were as ridiculous and unfounded as they are now.

This is just him trying to beat me. He doesn't like me for various reasons, which is fine of course. He's tried slandering, teamkilling, threatening and now he's playing the victim card trying to get everyone to feel sorry for him and painting me as a monster.

For all of you indulging this goofball. Please ask him to detail in what ways I've harassed him at all in the last 2 years, or even before then. Again this is a result of me having joined HH3B platoons. He had not been playing for a year and I had friends in HH3B. He's using reports and public victim card playing as a weapon against me. You can already see in this short thread how he's contradicted himself and that his story really just doesn't make sense.

He's had me on ignore as he's said many times. He temporarily takes it off to start an aggressive conversation with me and then hides again behind /ignore. It's pathetic behavior, and I'm just about finished being such a gentleman about all this.
  14. JibbaJabba

So...

Before someone actually gets into hot grease with DBG, I suggest both of you for realsies Ignore each other. Hatter this means you too. Next time Bama pulls you off ignore to start some crap, it won't work because you did /gnore too.

If each of you takes the high road the **** will self-solve
    • Up x 1
  15. BamaRage

I agree, he pushes till I finally have to say something so I take him off, oh and I have taken him off once in the last year and only after he kept sending others to tell me he wanted to know why I don't like him. Ignore while has its advantages has never prevented harassment and now the forums ignore option is acting up for me. But you are right sir, *ssHatta, please do as the man says and ignore and leave me alone. And I will keep my word as promised....
  16. Mad Hatter

Sorry but I don't /ignore people as a general rule. It's too often used as a crutch for the witless, and for intellectual cowards like Bamarage.

Now his definition of harassing him is that I've sent people to him to ask why he doesn't like me.

I wonder if he has any idea how ridiculous this sounds or if he really is this delusional.
  17. BamaRage

Wow, your lies and twisting anything I say never ends. We both know the truth and all you had to do was leave me alone. Why is it your the only person I have had trouble with for such a length of time? Keep trying to bill me as crazy when all I have ever asked is that you leave me alone. Those who know me know better. Those who don't only need to ask around about either of us. You have a rep for causing grief and I have a rep for having a temper. I would say both reps are well earned.....
    • Up x 1
  18. Mad Hatter

I don't have a rep for causing grief. I have a reputation for saving people and doing crazy and wonderful things.

You can see clearly by the post on Reddit how the people feel about me and you.

And yes, you do have a history of personality conflicts with people. It might be all that you're known for.

Perhaps use your time off from the game for a period of self-examination.
  19. Pelojian

just put each other on /ignore and focus on enjoying the game. the only reason you can have for not completely ignoring each other is to keep on antagonizing each other.
  20. Caudill

Bama, email me when you guys find a new game. We're looking for one as well. I've already cut DBG off for their lack of support to players and the game in general. I might join you on another game with my outfit. This one is dying!