[Suggestion] To: Developers. I don't know how to fix Double Teaming against NC on Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Destroyer0370, Jul 26, 2018.

1. JDS999

ive been playing about 12+hours nc on emerald last 2 days.... double teamed for 90% of the time. tr doesnt even try for alerts they just attack us.... something has to bee done we have been push to warpgates both days by each faction at same time while they have a 12-24 fight going on, sometimes 28-48 i havent seen a 96+ fight on tr n vs in 3 days or so. its just getting old and boring. more iso needs to be given out for winning alerts or something
  2. LoneRanger69

my solution is the simplest.. when I logon and see TR and VS double teaming us NC on Connery.. I just log right out... oh and I do not give 1 FRACKING CENT to daybreak.. screw them.
  3. PlanetBound

Don't you also see a lower population on those being DT'd?
  4. Hereyagoboom

I don't believe anyone on Emerald is double teaming NC. I was on TR yesterday in Emerald and we were getting our lunches handed to us on Indar. We had a sliver of territory and VS and NC wanted it. We were double teamed but only because of the circumstances and we were pitiful.