[Guide] BOUNTY HUNTING MILLER

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bandico00t, Aug 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bandico00t

If someone wants to complete and help me to complete bounty directive add me to friends on server MILLER
    - Bandico00t

REQUIREMENTS:
    - 8k certs
    - u need to be NC or TR becouse i am VS

GET UR NS-15 GALLOWS TODAY!
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

Would this not be considered statpadding? Or encourage it at the very least?
  3. Movoza

Yeah this is with near certainty a (temp) banable offence.
  4. bandico00t

This is normal fight but all players put bountys on each other
  5. bandico00t

U just meet at the place and fight
  6. Pacster3

And by chance bot players are equally skilled and get equal amounts of kills? Yeah...likely...
  7. bandico00t

Im not here to discourse if its good or bad im here to find weterans like me to complete one of hardest directives so if ur not intrested just dnt say anything
  8. Movoza

We are interested. Mainly if you'll be banned though. We (or at least I) just wanted to inform you. Being obtuse about it won't help your case.
    • Up x 3
  9. JDS999

i see about 1 bounty every hour of game-play then to get the correct weapon to then to actually put the finishing blow. seems like most bounty hunters stat padded. imo
    • Up x 1
  10. bandico00t

Banned for farm seems preety fair
  11. bandico00t

yea, coz thats the way to complete this, congratz u are one realist person on this post
  12. Pacster3

And Most of them likely did it at a certain weekend where they could get away with putting bounty on someone and getting more certs out of it than invested. Those that abused that should all be stripped of that directed(and a sh*tload of certs on top of it). They all knew that they have been abusing a game mechanic...
  13. bandico00t

If noone wants too do this way i will farm it traditional way for next 2 years more
  14. bandico00t

Im surprised becouse of how many ppl got hurtbutt then halp each other, this is not the community i met in 3 years of play ps2
    • Up x 1
  15. Skraggz

"Everyone else is wrong Not me, I just want to kill trade and play the system"
    • Up x 2
  16. bandico00t

System is broken, noone place bountys those days, there is only way to do this
  17. FateJH

You can just let the system proceed naturally, especially when you believe your only alternative is flying in the face of the rules; you can advocate people place more bounties in the course of normal gameplay; but, you can't orchestrate anything specific about a time or a place for accumulating bounty rewards.
  18. k9delta

I'm with you bandic00t. ahah
    All of those guys are saying this because they dont want to complete that directive , they dont care enough.
    We will make it at our own risk :00 , thanks for all of your warnings.
    I'm RicercAboca :D ( i dont have 8k certs but i can help)
    • Up x 1
  19. JDS999

they shoulda give you some iso for each bounty placed mabey like 25 iso for each one just an idea
  20. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Please be aware that statpadding is indeed a bannable offense, and in-game directives should not be completed by exploiting game systems.
    • Up x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.