[BUG] Constant Blue Screens on PS4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TehRealerJoker, Jul 22, 2018.

1. TehRealerJoker

This is getting really bad. Playing on PS4 the other night, I had the game blue screen crash on me six times in a matter of 2-3 hours. Usually at crucial times in the middle of an intense battle, just as I was about to earn some serious XP/certs. How is it that Daybreak can "fix" all of these minor issues in-game, but this blue screen crash issue - which is a MASSIVE issue affecting all players - goes un-addressed? I work in IT, and this would be completely unacceptable to every single one of my clients. And yet - I see no threads on it with any real substance. Daybreak, please please please fix the constant crashing!
    • Up x 1
  2. Soldier2765

Yes, mostly in Indar where this screen bug appears every hour. Game Planetside since 2016 and there has always been this, but now with the event of anomalies this damn problem has worsened.

The developers are not calling the PS4 server, they barely solve the problems of the PC version. Damn it, DayBreak