Why was I charged 16 times on my membership?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Jul 7, 2018.

1. OneShadowWarrior

Why was I just charged 16 times on my membership of $38.97 for a grand total of $623.52?????

I just posted in help desk ticket, this is frightening!
  2. dreyone

Epstein probably figured he could make some easy money.

The real question is why the hell would you give this company money after they've completely ruined the game? Why would you reward them for ruining planetside 2 by giving them your money? The game is literally impossible to play right now because of EXTREME server latency, and you're over here buying a membership? Why? Just why dude.

This is like those people who gave EA money right after they destroyed NFS World. Why would you reward them for ruining a game. just why
  3. Doc Jim

Holy moly, I hope they sort this out for you pronto.
    • Up x 1
  4. Xebov

You have extreme server latency, that doesnt mean that everyone else has. And about a membership, its everyones own choice to do it or not.
    • Up x 4
  5. OneShadowWarrior

Actually it kept charging and would have taken all my money, but I reported my card, usually I get notification of charges and didn’t even get that.

This is weird, so to you members, the auto-renewal is broken.
  6. PlanetBound

True. I can get on west coast server of a different game and experience no problem playing. West coast PS2 is like playing with a 16meg video card.
    • Up x 1
  7. dreyone

Me and about 1,000+ other players, judging by the countless threads about it here, on Reddit, and the multiple full outfits voicing their concerns about it in game-chat.

Please don't try to claim that this is just an issue specific to me. Connery players use this forum. People aren't dumb.