[BUG] Roxxly how often do they look at bugs?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JibbaJabba, Jun 13, 2018.

1. JibbaJabba

Infravision implant got broken in the latest update. So did the INRV scopes.

Bug was filed but nobody seems to be reviewing it??

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-3632

It hasn't gotten that 'reviewed by moderator' status yet. Do you have any insight?
  2. ProfGiggles

Who knows. I'm the one who filed that report, and I am checking its status regularly.
    Like every three hours, because I am very keen to know when this will be fixed. I had hoped something would have happened by now, if nothing else then just a simple message that the issue is being looked into.
    Hoping for a hotfix for that asap.
  3. Campagne

Not often enough I'd imagine.
  4. JibbaJabba

Bug status has been updated. It's going to be fixed in an upcoming patch. woot :)
  5. tommyrocket

Now I'd like to see the stutter/hitch on death/kill fixed, along with the battle rifle attachments, as I think those should be a given and they'd already know about it. Explosive ammo for the Dragoon doesn't work from certain angles, such as shooting the floor straight ahead, about 85 degrees or something. Shooting from high above to the ground works fine, though. Of course, always making sure that the target is at least 10 meters away.
  6. ProfGiggles

I have a strange feeling, that this might have something to do with how the underbarrel grenade launcher is coded. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the thing that is screwing this up.
  7. JibbaJabba

Not point talking about it in the forums. Gotta file bugs or design change requests formally for this stuff.