[BUG] Infravision Implant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ProfGiggles, Jun 12, 2018.

1. ProfGiggles

The Infravision implant is no longer high lighting infantry since the update, but I see no mention of any changes to it in the patch notes, and the description of the in game item is also the same. Is this change intended or a bug? And if it is a bug, can it please get fixed? The infravision implant is my most favorite thing, as I have a tendency to get heavily tunnel visioned. It really helps to alleviate that, and I am heavily reliant on it, even if I am effectively playing in black and white.

Edit: I just checked the HS/NV scope, and the problem is the same there. No infantry highlights, which means they might as well be invisible because it actually only impairs visibility then, as the infantry completely blend into the background.
    • Up x 3
  2. Prudentia

probably an issue with them not highlighting VR training dummies anymore. it just carried over to proper infantry too.
  3. leeharvey

yea broken, no highlight and everything is still dark, its the worst of both worlds.
    • Up x 2
  4. JibbaJabba

5. ProfGiggles

I posted the bug after I made a thread here. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)
  6. JibbaJabba

I upvoted you :) They updated too. Should be fixed in upcoming patch.