Next maintenance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by I'm so dead, May 21, 2018.

1. I'm so dead

I want it now because...new battle rifles :).

Now question is this. When is the next maintenance? Only because they come out on the next game update :). I want to get my Sabot rounds. Had enough NC going in front of me when target was almost dead (two headshots with warden) and NC body blocks your LoS which ends up saving your target's rear end.
    • Up x 1
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Unfortunately it's been pushed back a few times now, but we're targeting next week.
  3. I'm so dead

:(. My dream of owning the new battle rifle is fading away...was within my grasp...than I got greedy.
  4. I'm so dead

Update on next maintenance with the new battle rifles? Hopefully this week :). Since I was kind enough not to ask last week.
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

This week!
    • Up x 2
  6. Liewec123

My certs are ready!
  7. I'm so dead

Excellent :). My certs are ready as well.
  8. JibbaJabba

Piercing ammo?

They are gonna have to nerf the entire NC! Once teamkilling gets turned into team+enemy killing they'll be unstoppable!!
    • Up x 1
  9. Pacster3

I'm happy that they make that experiment with NC and not VS. I think a lot of players will just fire away with the argument "I had piercing ammo". Given how ruthless some people spam with tank shells and lasher...;-)
  10. JibbaJabba

Do you guys see the problem on VS where people will NOT stay out of firing lanes and try to crowd a door during defense?
  11. tommyrocket

Hopefully the construction changes are packaged with the new battle rifles! I'm looking forward to (also hopefully) seeing the ant mining exploit finally fixed. That and the amount of craziness that will come from the routing spire and its teleporter being able to be placed anywhere.

The latest re-tweet was a hint, right?