[BUG] Is the Mentorship ribbon bugged

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Davelantor, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Davelantor

Alright, so I have been platoon leading for ... quite some time.
    Recently I started paying more attention because i have 212 mentorship ribbons and on progress for the next one, i am 121.

It has been like this for like a week or so now, since I began monitoring it.
    Yesterday during a firefight, We had a BR 19 in the squad I was leading working as a medic for our squad (+ I was the platoon leader) ,I asked him as part of the experiment if he could be then engineer, and infy. I know in the description, it says I need to be close when they are doing their stuff. I do keep my squad close together so I even observed him resupplying our guys when there is no other engy around.

Regardless, i dont know how long but atleast since last week my progress has been stuck at 212/250 ribbons and 121 on progress for next ribbon.

Here is my main if you want to check logs and stuff :)

http://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=davelantor

http://ps2.fisu.pw/directive/?name=davelantor&category=0

EDIT EXTRA :
    I can confirm these are not ASP BR players

An other question, if the person has a character over BR 30, but playing with a new character, technically progress should not be given through them ... right ? Maybe thats the problem, but still strange, I been getting drill Sargent ribbons left and right
  2. JobiWan

Was he BR19 or BR19*? In other words did he have ASP. I don't know if it matters, I don't know if the ribbons are supposed to work on 'low' BR players who have opted into ASP.
  3. Davelantor

It was a new player, he said himself and i doubt it was an alt of someone because I had to explain to him how to deploy into a galaxy from spawn screen and stuff like that. Before that there was 2 other new guys, they ended up joining our outfit and we are filling them in on game mechanics and etc.
  4. Davelantor

An other question, if the person has a character over BR 30, but playing with a new character, technically should not be given through them ... right ? Maybe thats the problem, but still strange, I been getting drill Sargent ribbons left and right
  5. DrMoneypants

I can confirm it's broken for me and has been for a while. A squadmate was racking them up right next to me tonight from a new player repairing and my progress didn't budge. Stuck at 165/250 ribbons on 142/200 progress.
  6. Uberirdisch

Mine got stuck ever since I started ASP.