Tired of the cheating.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rigamortice, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Leandre

That look like a glitch because it happen sometimes when I place mines and claymores (especially in PMB) that they start floating for no reason... In that case they were probably already there on the floor but they glitched in the air and then you noticed it...
  2. Spectralfx

I'm pretty casual.

I'm pretty satisfied with my 50% hit chances with a sniper.

Knowing that some people out there have 40% headshot rates with LMG makes me understand why I get rekt so often lmao.

Is it hacks? is Pro?
    Really hard to tell from the receiving end of the bullets at times tbh.
  3. PlanetBound

Mini-Map hack. Too many people going straight to the infil who is under a tree behind a rock, not moving or calling out, and 150 meters from the base.
  4. Spectralfx

To be fair... As infiltrator I typically get caught after mischief.

As in, you get a kill, then it all fun and games until the 3 dudes you snipe come looking for you running around... even if you don't move with stalker cloak on... if they know you're out there, they will eventually spot the ripples in the textures of the ground and get you.

Also, they are not stupid, they will check the most likely place first.

A good rogue always hides in plain sight, where nobody expects him to be.
  5. Tasogie

We have a KR clan on Connery, an twice other night I was headshot INSIDE spawn room....They routinely hack an are not afraid of being caught.
    • Up x 1
  6. strikearrow

A similar thing happened to me. I redeploy to a spawnroom from the warpgate and I'm killed by enemy c4 before I even leave the spawnroom tube so now c4 goes through the spawnroom shield and all the way back to the spawntube, right.....
  7. adamts01

Probably a friendly explosive set off by an enemy EMP. It's a pretty common from of trolling, or farming revives.