[Suggestion] Why not just change C4 into suicide vest?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by raidneq, Apr 10, 2018.

1. raidneq

It functions the same way, Theres no tactical thinking to it, you just run at something and hope you dont get shot before you can place and detonate it. Suicide vests function pretty much the same way minus the placement. If we get the current C4 changed into a suicide vest we could get actual C4 that takes some time to place and requires some tactical thought.

With this new C4 item that we would have in addition to the suicide vest you would walk up to a wall or look at the floor, hold down rmb for 2 or 3 seconds and then it would be placed. I think this change would be healthy for the game.
  2. raidneq

We could even have players say a faction specific line before they detonate themselves, vs could say something like "for vanu!". The possibilities are endless!
  3. Spectralfx

Yeah... should I feel bad for putting C4 on an ATV with my buddy on the back seat with the remote?

I called that the poor's man anti-tank missile (at least one effective at it).
  4. Blam320

Meanwhile, on the other side of the argument, Vehicle and Infantry players alike complain endlessly about C4 Fairies, who can fly over their prey, avoid most damage, and rule the battlefield with C4, since nobody ever looks up in this game.
  5. Tasogie

I was reported way back when an given a 24 hour ban for doing "Jihadi bikes".... Apparently I triggered some poor little snowflake for daring to say "Alah akbah" when I blew up the bike lol. I LOVE the idea of a suicide vest though. **** id prolly use that on my own team never min d the enemy hehe