To: The Developers (A.S.P)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Destroyer0370, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Destroyer0370

Hello. I saw in the live stream, recorded, that we get 5 points total. It is an interesting addition to the game, NICE!

Question... Can we reset the 5 or less A.S.P points when already allocated by spending "10000 certs" Or "daybreak cash" for a reset? or any other form to do so? .... Perhaps it is permanent, you guys are going for and no reset option is available.
  2. adamts01

There really should be a reasonable way to reset them. Make it 1k certs or something. There's just so much cool stuff to try, and I don't want to be stuck for life with my 5 choices, especially since they'll probably make balance changes and add more things down the road.
  3. Pelojian

a good idea would be in my mind to be able to reset it for a small amount of certs with a cooldown timer to prevent people spamming resets and if you are a member you can reset it without paying certs.
  4. Endlave

am I the only one who thinks 10.000 certs is way too much? Considering how even just buying a new weapon is 1000, you would have to have everything already unlocked before you would ever get to the point of actually having 10.000 spare certs lying around.
    • Up x 2
  5. JobiWan

Or spend a few quid/bucks on membership for 1 month and unlock it, get 500 DB cash and all the other cool stuff, and support the game.
    • Up x 1
  6. FateJH

You don't need to unlock anything before hitting the non-member cert point ceiling. My first character never even hit BR100, but he kept hitting his head against that ceiling about a dozen times due to lack of interest in any upgrade investment or depot purchase beyond what he already had. I even sat at it for about a month or two before unlocking something, only doing that because I thought I had already unlocked it. Curb your cupidity and you'll be able to look down on the ceiling as "small."
  7. Prudentia

with your spm it'll take you 151 hours to get 10k certs. that does not include any boosters you might buy or win from alerts or any double XP event they might be doing before or after the launch. additionally you are still about 400+ hours away from even reaching BR100 by which point you'll have almost doubled your current cert amount of 50k.
    so yeah, you'll probably change your mind about how much 10k certs is in about 30k certs when you realize that you already own everything you need and the rest is just vanity. like me buying the Tengu, Naginata and Tomoe all at once because i needed a fourth NSX weapon and was just too lazy to trial them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  8. Pacster3

I'm at BR119 and spent quite a while on BR100 when that was maximum. I still can't say that I do not know where to put my next 20k certs(and that's just vehicles/weapons...not even implants. Granted, construction is maxed here...so that did cost me like 20k or something.). Sorry, I ain't with you there...
    • Up x 1
  9. Campagne

If my options are to pay money or get screwed over, I'm not going to spend a dime based on principle alone.
    • Up x 4
  10. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Right now there won't be a way to respec your ASP points. We'll likely add this ability in the future, but for now choose carefully!
  11. Okjoek

*chooses ability to put flash/conc nades on HA/LA*

Seriously though Why even choose one like that?