Compensation for Squad/XP Boosts?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iSlinky, Mar 22, 2018.

1. iSlinky

With the downtime going on for quite a while it's understandable that the Developers want the game as stable as possible before opening the floodgates, I get that.

But will there be compensation for those of us who've bought Squad and XP Boosters - which are time limited - and continue to drain while the player (and server) is offline, I'm hoping for either a full or partial refund or some sort of XP event to cover this downtime and appease people who put real money into this game.
    • Up x 2
  2. strangedood

Great point and I am agreed 100%. At the very least, if it isn't done already, all booster clocks should be stopped as part of the server shutdown operation and restarted again when the servers come back online.

After today's extended downtime I won't be using money to buy another boost until I know how DBG handles this.
    • Up x 1
  3. Roxxlyy Community Relations

This is something that will have to be discussed before I can give a solid answer as to whether or not it will happen, but I would like to at the very least provide an extra day to people who had boosts purchased today.
    • Up x 2
  4. frostiger

I only have one and I never want to use it xD