vanu archives

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by typnct, Mar 13, 2018.

1. typnct

"Escape tbdME reality AoGV possible flMeGzH come 4FSTxPnkAq consequence. Great forces sSr4JoC4v no 7IdrBR8DgtIJ44xO rise m8TPnRrki saturate 8xb3zT1. kUa0heROS rear guard nSkM4ZKLpJor left y6VXANeLh8rWS9P instructions 1KMqQcrH those BmDjaxJNP5 can understand tqMmkJD7N."
    -Partial Translation from the Vanu Archive: Relic(x0451 block-919)

vigenere??wilkins??cardan??frederici??_base3??base3_??#6

these are the decryption options avalable(possible but i might miss some) that can be used on this
    assuming its vigenere - we will get a second code?... but prob because it has been partially translated then we can assume that its not... base 64 32 etc... were fruitless

ive tried a few ineresting ones but untill i get the full uncrypted text i cant determine the exact decryption method

so any idea and progressiong will be needed for us to decrypt this stone! relic what ever ))
  2. typnct

ive tried about 70 different decryptions and they were all fruitless
  3. Lord_Avatar

<movie voice> What exactly am I looking at here?
  4. stalkish

Just a random guess:

Escape from reality is possible but come with consequence.
    (cant come up with anything for the second line)
    Our rear guard has left detailed instructions for those who can understand them.

Its very doubtful i am correct :D.
    • Up x 2
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The letters are, unfortunately, actually random letters. But the words are real words, and are not without weight. :)
    • Up x 2
  6. typnct

well that was a good troll hhhhhhhhh
    i tried doing vigginer variations with the letters
    and even transformed it into binary and from that to an image to see if theres anything :(
  7. typnct

does the random letters mean a word by their letter count?