Gotta love them TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Triplitz88, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Triplitz88

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I'm on Connery for those of you that are wondering. Caught at least one PALE member here as well.

It appears that exploited bases are just going to be valid strategies in this game considering the devs won't do anything about it.

They are actually able to fire weapons, including shotguns, rockets and spitfires, from underneath the vehicle pad at infantry and vehicles. This make tank mining the repair module pretty much impossible.

I know this isn't the first time this happens but it is getting very old. I'm already canceling my subscription so at least I won't be spending money on this crap anymore.
    • Up x 1
  2. Prudentia

• Up x 1
  3. Oleker2

Not a TR only issue... exploiters are present in all factions. Some times it's not even the dude's fault.

Yesterdays on emerald NC had 2 bugged Orbital Strikes that didn't reseted after fire... it was a literal spam fest...
    • Up x 1
  4. strikearrow

It's a big problem and I have seen VS and NC both also do it on Connery.
  5. frozen north

I know i'm kinda beating a dead horse here, but since construction is equally available to all factions, any faction can do this if given the chance.