Wrel

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HippoCryties, Feb 24, 2018.

1. HippoCryties

Wrel if you are gonna release a video on YouTube please reply... I think u might be ded
  2. DrPapaPenguin

He isn't working here any more dude :D
  3. Juno

Don't get my hopes up like that.
  4. HippoCryties

Honestly what has he actually done wrong, he has had an extremely positive impact on the game .... I was one of the few who enjoys carrying 8 Decimator rounds in CAI
    • Up x 2
  5. Yessme

Wrel broke the game, but unfortunately he is still in the dev team. I think he will go if he totally destroyed PS2. I mean, as a player, he was not a top man and as a developer, he was totally out of place .. The game has become so ****** that even me, after 6 years of PS2, stops playing PS2. You can not put a Youtuber in the developer team. Would be the same as if an influenza made the president. Influenzas make beautiful pictures, but have absolutely no idea about the topic. It's the same with Wrel, he made beautiful videos, but he had no idea about programming.
    and worst of all, he just came into the developer team through the community, but since he's in the dev team, he's ignoring the community ...

i can say what he dit.. he was an absolutly infan. bases player, look his old Clibs, and what is PS2 now? yep an absolutly based inf game..
    he make game for his own XD not for the community
  6. HippoCryties

The ignorance here is shocking, do you really think even if Wrel wanted to destroy the game which he dosen’t would have the power too. You do realise there are other devs not just Wrel he hasn’t got enough power to change the game by himself..... so before you go blaming Wrel think about the other devs and try to look at it from their perspective, implant system is profit so gg to Wrel he has helped the game so much with monetisation
    • Up x 1
  7. FLHuk

Even if Jesus was placed upon the dev team someone would find "their" version of fun was ruined....
    • Up x 7
  8. HippoCryties

Exactly
    • Up x 1
  9. Yessme

You guys just ignore Reddit threads about wrel, thats all

On Reddit some Member got good Ideas, they post it and the Community liked it, but The Dev just irgnored it?

Had not he written when the bulk of the community was against the hoover nerf he'll decide that alone now? and did not the hoovernerf come then? Look for me, as if he could decide alone XD Just ignoring the last few years is an ignorance of you .. And if Jesus was involved, we would not be an Infan. have based game. Because Jesus pays attention to everyone, not just the Inf. gamer XD First of all, you 2 write now, since you are not inf Gamner? At FLHuk, I know he's an absolute infamer, I'm a Cobalt player myself, but I never see him in the air. Hygby had at least ideas, was against certain nerfs and was absolutely there against. eg. Inflitrator, should not get all the weapons at hygby, did not he get them as soon as wrel was in the dev team? Only missing, that the infil. C4 gets and the game is perfect
  10. HippoCryties

Just so you know I am an avid flyer and some of the changes to the air game might have been bad sure.... but blaming it on one single individual is complete and utter stupidity and ignorance. There is a collective dev team... so you saying one individual is too blame is just incorrect, I honestly feel bad for Wrel because people like you make it seem as if he is the only developer in the entire bloody game. Sure he may be the most well recognised dev but don’t go blaming things on him if you don’t like a change
    • Up x 1
  11. Eternaloptimist

The game just keeps on getting better and more fun for me - I blame the devs.
    • Up x 4
  12. JobiWan

They nerved Hoovers? Oh noes! How will I suck up all the dirt from the floor?
    • Up x 1
  13. JibbaJabba

Phylactery is OP!

Jesus be like meh...
    • Up x 1