[BUG] If Implant energy is coming back, I quit.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Okjoek, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Okjoek

If this is true I'm done. I quit. I was so happy when they fixed it so we didn't need that any more. I never could be bothered to charge them before so I never used them. The new system was great because it made money for the game and wasn't completely P2W at the same time. Now they added the worst part of the system before it back in.

I seriously hope this is a bug. Please tell me this is a bug. I'm testing my ammo printer and it's still working without energy in the game so I'm assuming it's a bug for now.
  2. Prudentia

i mean duh
  3. sIcGER

yup - seems like a bug since it doesnt drain energy

and there seems to be no way to charge them ... so ...

my gawd, i was like 'wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut' with wide opened eyes when i saw that energy icon back on equipped implants
  4. Carnage

Looks like a placeholder for an added energy system. Yet another example of the Devs working on **** we don't need. We need working warpgates, more continents and sanctuaries but not some bullcrap like implant energy. I wonder how many hours were spent on adding that to the UI.... hmm. Also they broke the squad system today and were even given an extra 6 hours to get the servers up. Guess they are just in the business of pissing us off!
  5. RumpelAusDerTonne

• Up x 3
  6. sIcGER

it makes no sense to bring the energy system back to implants after they overhauled it and lots of players lost their implants ...

i mean - thy f'd us once, we lost all our implants - and now they return to what it was ... thats fubar

edit: thanks for the link, RumpelAusDerTonne
  7. Carnage

Its an obvious placeholder. Just like the time they said they weren't going to make an implant system that you pay for. They said it over and over through their teeth.... and then guess what happened!
  8. Prudentia

It's old code, not a place holder... if you've paid any attention in your 2000 ours of playtime you'd recognize all the energy UI parts as the old ones.
  9. Cyllus

It's a bug. Per a dev tweet. No plans to bring it back.
  10. Roxxlyy Community Relations

It's not, for some reason its data is just showing up in the UI as a reminder of a terrible time.

We have zero plans to bring it back.
    • Up x 7
  11. Okjoek

I wish I could hug you.
    • Up x 1
  12. CaptCran

I thought it was a good system. You just had to pick the right level of implant to do the job and practice restraint when using energy. Although, if it was brought back now, people with the max rank taking up both slots would cruise through the energy:eek: I would be;)
    Strong work keeping the public in the know chief.