Planetside 2 on Windows 10 64 Bit?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HeLLoEthnicTR, Jan 27, 2018.

1. HeLLoEthnicTR

Is it working on Windows 10 64 Bit?
    I tried with Framework,DLL files and 3 times install-uninstall but still not working (after press "play" button on launcher,sometimes says "Applicatoin unable to start correctly" or not saying anything)
  2. ObiVanuKenobi

3. Liewec123

same as obi, i have win 10 64 bit (on several computers) and never had an issue.
    have you made sure the right version of direct x is installed?

also sorry for the generic response, but checked your drivers are up to date? :p
    i had trouble getting a game working on one of my comps recently, tried everything weird like changing configurations,
    turned out all i had to was update my drivers XD
  4. HeLLoEthnicTR

Damn noob,your did not read my write?
    I already did that all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. FLHuk

And right there is where your pool of those willing to help became a lot smaller ;)
    • Up x 4
  6. ObiVanuKenobi

You didn't say anything about drivers, running as admin, running checkdisk and so on from that link.
    Anyways good luck finding someone who can read your mind.
  7. frozen north

It works fine for me and based on what was said, it is likely one of a few things.

1. Firewall. Its perfectly possible your firewall is treating it as an unrecognizable program, or even a virus. You should be able to set an exception for it.

2. Once again, graphics drivers. Direct X in particular should be at its latest version.

3. Hardware issues. Not sure if this still applies, but planetside 2 used to struggle with certain pieces of hardware.

4. It somehow downloaded where it shouldn't have. Really unlikely, but hey, still possible.

My main advice would be to take a look into your firewall. I did once have this happen, although my security system also made it really easy to set the needed exception.
  8. HeLLoEthnicTR

Can someone reply have been fixed this problem?