These people annoy me :/

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DavidDuck, Jan 23, 2018.

1. DavidDuck

So I've been playing PlanetSide2 for 2 years and I can't seem to understand the players that keep team killing me on purpose.

For example today a squad that had a leader called "KOR2018" started team killing and tank mining/C4ing my
    squad mates vehicles...

I just don't understand what these people are trying to accomplish :/

If you devs are seeing this plz ban him or something ;-;
    • Up x 1
  2. Doc Jim

It is against the rules of the forum to name and shame people.

If you see this kind of behavior happening in game, use "/report".
    If that isn't enough for you, take screenshots and contact support.
    Naming people here will get you nothing.
    • Up x 1
  3. Towie

Hmm - if you look at his killboard, that doesn't make sense

In fact, it seems to show him being team killed 14 times in a row.

Of course I wasn't there and don't know what triggered this hate but statistically speaking, he didn't teamkill anyone (or any more than you would normally expect - PS2 is a bit like that).
  4. Luicanus

They're bored.

There's likely a few of them laughing their rears off at how "clever" they are. Either that or they main another faction and have come over to disrupt your forces as it's easier than getting good.

I once had to contend with an idiot who deployed his shield sunderer in-front of the vehicle spawn, inevitably the pile up cost tanks to be lost to new pulls.
    Some people just want to watch the world burn.
  5. EinPixel

There are a lot of (bad) reasons to do it:
    They are alts of the other faction, softening up your side.
    They are bored
    They are drunk

But if you are playing NC, forget the above. It is indended behavior than. Simply kill him back, he will thank you for GG and kill something else.
  6. DarkStarAnubis

I play in all the factions.

Contrary to urban legends I found TR, followed by VS as factions most prone to TK intentionally. Un-intentional TK is a different thing and in that the smurfs are good, no doubt.

OP,

A few days ago I was playing TR in a Biolab. I get out and I realize I am being chased by a fellow TR with a Ripper, he is desperately swinging left and right hoping to hit me. I turn at him without firing, he swings again and he dies.

Did I unintentionally TK'ed him in the past? I checked the statistics and this is not the case. Then I check the stats of this guy, he killed lots of TR and he has been killed as natural consequence lots of times.

Just move on, maybe he had a bad childhood or had a bad day at the office or else. It just happens and there is nothing you can do about except reporting.
    • Up x 1
  7. Prudentia

those people tend to be cross faction teamkillers who got angry they got killed and now run around in a rage.
    on Miller my outfit is frequently targeted by certain TR and NC individuals who just can't stand losing a cap to a galdrop so they switch over to VS and start hunting us.
    actually quite comic cause we spend so much time flying around in Gals that they take like half an hour or more to find us again :p