[BUG] Snowman Bodyguard last tier bugged?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Endlave, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Endlave

I've tried to get progress on my Snowman Bodyguard directive for quite a while now, have gotten several Draw Fire ticks, yet the directive remains at 0/20. Previous tiers progressed just fine, yet no matter if I log into my VS or TR account, the last tier will not budge an inch no matter how many Draw fire ticks I get. It doesn't matter if I kill the guy who damaged it, or someone else did, nor whether the snowman gets destroyed in the progress or not.

Please tell me I am not the only one...I can't finish the directive without that line or else I would have to look for golden snowmen for hours. I don't want to do that...
  2. Jac70

Not just you, I am at 0/20 on the last tier also. I need that or a Golden Snowman to complete and Golden Snowmen might as well be made from actual gold considering your chance of finding one!
  3. Endlave

I feel your pain, my friend. As someone who doesn't want to spend their time driving around empty bases in search for a 1/100 chance to find a goldne snowman, I really hope they'll fix that directive line soon so that everyone can actually finish it.

I suspect the latest update must have messed it up as I have already seen quite a few Valks with the festive lights on them. They must have either gotten the bodyguard line before the update when it still worked or actually got to see a golden snowman for once.
  4. stalkish

Is this why i havent gone up from 13, thought id just not qualified for the ticks.

Didnt take long to do the other tiers either, i think this is a recent bug since i was able to get to 13 the other night when i was playing.
  5. JobiWan

It must be recent because I finished it a few days ago.